Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams on Mayo :( and Currie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I could teach them that. I'm just as out of shape as Mayo, I'm just as shit as Mayo, and I'll do it for HALF of what they're going to pay him. Do I have a deal, club?
Due to equal opportunities the club has to employ a quota of gingers. Sepp Blatter is to announce very shortly a new directive from FIFA regarding this.:lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We should all email the club.Knight has a habbit of listening to the fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Ginger Prince's shirt will also bear the surname "SCAPEGOAT" on it so that occassional visitors to Withdean will know who to whinge about alongside the regular fans.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SO WHAT ABOUT GARY HART??
Current number of leftbacks at the club: 0
Current number of wingers at the club: 5 (including Currie)

I find it funny that I didn't even want Adams back to start with and yet have more faith in his decisions than people who went CRAZY over his return.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Oh god! It's deja vu all over again. Kerry Mayo is the most consistantly inept player that I've ever seen in the stripes. How he got away with masquerading as a professional footballer for so long is completely beyond my comprehension. He is to football what Pavarotti was to synchronised swimming. It's a bit like having a goalkeeper on a life support machine........

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Not worried if we sign Mayo, was solid enough when he came in towards the end of last season.

Rather him be in the squad as left back cover than moving Livermore there when required.

The way people speak about him on here is so over the top it is untrue.

Reckon El-Abd costs us more points than Kerry

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well it's not only MA who has rated Mayo to be fair. He's proven himself to a number of managers over the years.

This would be his ultimate come back - he's keeps doing it but this would top them all! He did a decent job when he came into the side last season and he'll be another experienced pro, which is something MA is clearly looking for, rather than youth.

I doubt his wages would be very high and we'll still be on the look out for another left back. We don't have any at the moment. A position needs filling and we have an experienced fella who loves the club who can still do a job. Seems fair enough to me - although I do hope we get someone else in such as Richards. Although I suspect we'd have him by now if we wanted him/he wanted to come back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here