Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adam el abd will join bristol

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hes had a trial and been told that he can leave to bristol. city i expect.

you heard it here first

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
how interesting

edit: just realised that sounded quite sarcastic

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
''i have a reliable source'':lolol:

trust me!

shame if it really does happen though, i can only imagine its a fall out between mcghee and E-A

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The fact he isn't even getting on the bench when we are so short of defenders seems to indicate McGhee doesn't rate him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
:( yes it did

sorry:)

im not suprised, he does seem to have some off the field problems with regards to the drink driving and have heard from lots of people that he doesn't usually last the night in a club as he usually ends up gettign chucked out for fighting

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dwayne said:
he's not very good.

I agree with Magoo

he is dire, bristol can have him

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i think hes good.

a young strong center back/right back. we havent got enough defenders to just get rid of people, hence mayos involvement in the squad etc

i mean reid is not in the right place and hart is covering him so it cant be we just dont rate him. i think there must be a clash of some sorts. perhaps dodgy behaviour?

im only speculating though

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it's a shame. I thought he was a good player last season.

I would rather loan him out but MM must have his reasons.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
He looked good last season and can play on the right or centre back. How come Bristol can get him now, what about the transfer window?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
He looked good last season and can play on the right or centre back. How come Bristol can get him now, what about the transfer window?

if they take over hsi contract then i believe he can go as there is no fee involved

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Stinky Kat said:

im just saying what i was told. not sure of the details

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst one of his indiscretions has been in the Argus, I understand that its a regular thing.

But Magoo did see fit to play him in the all important Ipswich game so I dont think hes become a bad player overnite. But I think that maybe El Abd has fallen back into old habits and therefore a loan out may help the lad re focus and decide does he want to be a professional footballer or be a party animal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here