Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd is an insult to every other professional footballer in the country

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ha but if you didnt have so many fat people in the car then crash wouldnt have happened! better add another £500 to your current £100 total!
TBC uses obese passengers in his motor as an alternative to airbags. FACT.:lolol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
El-Abd has never been a natural footballer. He can't head the ball straight, for starters. He's an athlete who could play pretty much any sport at a high level. This has always been fairly apparent, so I don't know why people seem so shocked when it gets obvious. He clearly gives his all, so I don't really see the point of having a go.

.................. is the right answer. He is not a midfield player. His touch is not good enough and though he can tackle he can't be relied on to pass to a teammate who can. Centre-half is his position. He is also not a full-back - when you need an attacking fullback.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
:bounce:

I was just trawling through some of the older threads on this fine compendium of information, saw this and thought it was quite funny. Hasn't the boy come good.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've said it before, being slagged off by TCB should be regarded as a compliment.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Totally f***ing HOPELESS today. No pace, no skill, no strength - tear up his contract now!

Turned inside out for both the first two goals, he made it men against boys out there.

So I would just like to thank our Adam for ruining a day out lasting 18 hours, costing £100, taking in two different COUNTRIES, six different fast food meals, and a crashed hire car.

DISGRACE:angry:

Top quality rant!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We all know that players can turn it all around, and when they do, there will be a collection of old threads which slate the guy. Butters and El-Abd are the best two examples, this place over-reacts both ways, and it's teh other way round that I find funnier. When a player that everyone gets carried away with at first, falls away, you'll always have some admirers of the player who flatly refuse to admit what's clear for all to see, and continue to see only teh good and make excuses.

In this case, we are ALL behind El-Abd, he's been a giant for us for about a year now. Let's concentrate on now, and try to forget how wrong we were in the past.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We all know that players can turn it all around, and when they do, there will be a collection of old threads which slate the guy. Butters and El-Abd are the best two examples, this place over-reacts both ways, and it's teh other way round that I find funnier. When a player that everyone gets carried away with at first, falls away, you'll always have some admirers of the player who flatly refuse to admit what's clear for all to see, and continue to see only teh good and make excuses.

In this case, we are ALL behind El-Abd, he's been a giant for us for about a year now. Let's concentrate on now, and try to forget how wrong we were in the past.

I think it is a question of degree, it's one thing to say that a player has been poor, it's another to accuse him of being a coward (such as the criticism levelled at Ashley Barnes), or A disgrace to the profession, (as levelled here).

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
wow this is crazy looking back!

he was Rubbish down at left back a few seasons ago, look slow, out of control, no experience

now easily one of our best and most improved player of the season by far!

congratz adam el abd :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
TCB is undoubtedly the poster with the least football knowledge on this whole board. This is just another cracking example amongst so many others.

Oct 25, 2003
pretty much EVERYONE thought el-abd was shit back then.....mainly because he was!

this thread is bounced because it's 'trendy' to take the piss out of TCB, just because he has the BALLS to say what he thinks

what a bunch of jokers

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
To be fair to TCB Adam WAS shit back then. Now he's vastly improved. You can't really give him stick for what he thought at the time which was true, things have changed since then.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
pretty much EVERYONE thought el-abd was shit back then.....mainly because he was!

this thread is bounced because it's 'trendy' to take the piss out of TCB, just because he has the BALLS to say what he thinks

what a bunch of jokers

hang on, i didnt think he was shit. i didnt think he was great but he was never shit. all credit to him for improving so much tho. TCB see a player make a few mistakes and writes them off straight away. Now take your balls out of his mouth

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
it's the other way round that I find funnier. When a player that everyone gets carried away with at first, falls away, you'll always have some admirers of the player who flatly refuse to admit what's clear for all to see, and continue to see only teh good and make excuses.

.......you mean like Michel Kuipers and ummmmmm..................................... The Complete Badger wasn't it? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here