Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd is an insult to every other professional footballer in the country

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Okay, it's TCB and he's being unreasonable and over the top, you have to take what he says with a truck load of salt but the vast majority of Brighton fans would have said that El Abd was average at best a few seasons ago.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
A neat reminder why TCB is on my ignore list.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
TCB tends to be a bit impulsive, ergo some of his now ridiculed posts. To be fair to him he is by no means the only person who does this.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
El-Abd was never as bad as a lot of people made out, he was just mistake prone. He's cut that out now, AND raised his overall level.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I must admit there was one game in particular I remember at Carlisle 3/4 years ago when he was absolutely teeth grindingly awful. It was fairly soon after Willkins took over as Manager from memory. I did wonder then how long he'd be with us.

But fair do's he is a shoe-in for 1st team at the moment and I remember Gus singled him out for praise soon after he came here. Just glad to see the change in him, heartwarming in fact. Never doubted his commitment to the cause; just wasn't sure he had what it took skill wise.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Are you having a go at TCB, shame on you hehe!

Not a go [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] more so that El-Abd has come a long, long way from those dark days and has worked tirelessly to ensure he is one of the first names on the team sheet. There will never be a thread about him like this ever again.

There is a better one floating about, questioning how El-Abd is a professional footballer. No idea where it is though.

Not an "I told you so" as I didn't post on this thread previously.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To be fair he was pretty useless back in the day, especially when he used to play in Midfield:nono:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All players have a bad match....Adam has improved beyond belief....rather he was in than Dunk...I think Dunk is good but Adam is first for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here