Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About to go nuts!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
:rant::rant:

Just got a call from the club, my seat doesn't exist now as the big screen is bigger than they thought! How the F**K have they done that? Going mental, I bought them on the 5th FEB and was so delighted to have the (In my opinion) best seats in the north, central and row z.

Now I'm being moved to the other side of the screen in the corner pretty much! Not alot I can do just ranting! I feel like crying I've been so so so so looking forward to this and its cocked up by someone who cant measure!

:rant::rant::rant:

D

Deleted member 18477

get a discount or the whole thing free. if true an utter shambles...

p.s you cant be the only one. look at the webcam. there is a whole row missing if you zoom in under the screen...

:rant::rant:

Just got a call from the club, my seat doesn't exist now as the big screen is bigger than they thought! How the f**k have they done that? Going mental, i bought them on the 5th feb and was so delighted to have the (in my opinion) best seats in the north, central and row z.

Now i'm being moved to the other side of the screen in the corner pretty much! Not alot i can do just ranting! I feel like crying i've been so so so so looking forward to this and its cocked up by someone who cant measure!

:rant::rant::rant:

bloom out:moo:

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Christ, you would think they would of thought about that before they installed the screen. Bad luck

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Least you won't have a metal bar in front of you!

Seriously though they really should be discounting your ticket or compensating with something else

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At least you won't have your view of half the penalty area blocked by the crossbar now :thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Count yourself lucky you have a seat,many on here couldnt get one

fishing anyone

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At least you won't have your view of half the penalty area blocked by the crossbar now :thumbsup:
Good point. And to be fair, at least you're in the perfect position to determine if there really is no bad seat in the house. I mean, if the corner seats are great then they are all great.

So every cloud...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's not good at all, and I'm sorry it's happened, but...

1. You can only have been moved about 20 or so seats to the left.
2. It's fortunate that there is a spare back row seat available for you.

Was your group very big? Have you all been moved together?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Corner views are always kind of distorted, I've got my north stand thing tomorrow so I'll check it out then. I'm pretty passive but Biscuit will go APE SHIT when they phone him I know that much. Yes we will be only two of us, I know its not the end of the world but I've been looking forward to that centre seat since 5th Feb.

Gutted, Just Gutted.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Corner views are always kind of distorted, I've got my north stand thing tomorrow so I'll check it out then. I'm pretty passive but Biscuit will go APE SHIT when they phone him I know that much. Yes we will be only two of us, I know its not the end of the world but I've been looking forward to that centre seat since 5th Feb.

Gutted, Just Gutted.

Can you let us know when they tell him, as will get the Doritos and dips ready.

Seriously though it sounds a bummer, you've no doubt put some thought into where you want to sit and for a silly mistake to rule it out must be frustrating.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Corner views are always kind of distorted,

Couldn't disagree more, tbh. I'd never choose directly behind the goal, as I think it is very hard to judge perspective from there. They've done you a favour.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That is pretty shocking by the club.

I'm very surprised there are 'spare' seats to move you to in the North though. Could've been worse, they might have bumped you over to the southern end of the East.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here