Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron McLean is saying he is joining us in January

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just look at the link up on the video between CMS/McLean/Boyd... If we could get all of them it would be amazing...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think it would be a great signing, we need someone to link up with CMS better than Barnes and Hoskins is always injured so sending Paynter back and getting McLean would be fantastic. It will cost at least 1.5mil tho.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
And Joe Lewis could be for sale too. If we get all of them we should change our name to Posh Seagulls.

Or chant at London Road:

"You're just our feeder club! You're just our feeder club!"

No? *gets coat*

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Could be a decent signing but i'd much rather we spent big on the creative midfielder Vincente should have been and loaned a young striker from the Prem, we also need pace in defence and covering defensive midfielders that can allow us to play further up the pitch.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
1.5M for a 7 in 45 striker you're having a laugh! At 250k he's a very useful rotation player. Excellent at L2 and very good at L1 level but hasn't worked out at Hull whether down to their style (positive) or fact he can't cut it at this level (negative). Likely is somewhere between the 2. He's a generous 5'7" though so won't be a target man. Figure he's a wide in front 3 type like Barnes and similar level (I think that's good).

Excited at 250k, disaster at 1.5M, again likely be between the 2 extremes?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We have no strikers other than CMS so this has to be good news. We are just outside P.O with 1 striker.

Think about it !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Him and George Boyd and play-offs beckon... excited...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
More excited by Habibou to be honest. Barnes and CMS, when they've played together as a front two, have looked to have a useful little partnership going. Hoskins (when he's actually played) has looked like he will do a job too. but they're all fairly similar players, ditto MacLean. Getting in a unit like Habibou is more important to me than reuniting Peterborough's old strikeforce for the purposes of a (gently) comedic chant.

Think 1.5m is WAY too high as well, not prolific enough to be spending that sort of money IMO. Have already shelled out that fee on Buckley and Hoskins, and neither (despite both looking good) have exactly been reliable fitness-wise.

Paynter, out, Habibou, in.
Reyes, in.
A massive Ghanain enforcer in central midfield, in.
Caskey, loaned out.

January shopping list complete.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
More excited by Habibou to be honest. Barnes and CMS, when they've played together as a front two, have looked to have a useful little partnership going. Hoskins (when he's actually played) has looked like he will do a job too. but they're all fairly similar players, ditto MacLean. Getting in a unit like Habibou is more important to me than reuniting Peterborough's old strikeforce for the purposes of a (gently) comedic chant.

Think 1.5m is WAY too high as well, not prolific enough to be spending that sort of money IMO. Have already shelled out that fee on Buckley and Hoskins, and neither (despite both looking good) have exactly been reliable fitness-wise.

Paynter, out, Habibou, in.
Reyes, in.
A massive Ghanain enforcer in central midfield, in.
Caskey, loaned out.

January shopping list complete.

A big this.

Though I would settle for Ivorian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here