Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron McLean is saying he is joining us in January

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
7 goals in 43 games for Hull is an awful return, so it would make sense that they are looking to offload him to get some funds in for PEARSON - and free up some wages.

Hopefully he just needs to be linked back up with CMS to return to the goals of old, and it's not a case of the Championship being a division too high for him.
Pssst! Pearson is the Leicester manager

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
7 goals in 43 games for Hull is an awful return, so it would make sense that they are looking to offload him to get some funds in for Pearson - and free up some wages.

Hopefully he just needs to be linked back up with CMS to return to the goals of old, and it's not a case of the Championship being a division too high for him.

Or, like Murray, Zamora (of nowadays) and Heskey, he's the sort of player who is about LOTS more than goals? He's a hold up player, I'm guessing he would be constantly putting goals on a plate for CMS to gobble up.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No offense Ritchie but I'm suprised a newspaper would print a failrly unsubstantiated rumour (local newspaper or not), mate of a mate type stuff.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Or, like Murray, Zamora (of nowadays) and Heskey, he's the sort of player who is about LOTS more than goals? He's a hold up player, I'm guessing he would be constantly putting goals on a plate for CMS to gobble up.

This thought he was great against us dispite missing three sitters - would be good for CMS - I am a big fan of a big black lad up front ( can i say that)? Maybe i will trend on twitter.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Do you really need another midget? isn't he like 5'6 or something??? would also cost a fair bit wouldn't he? didn't Hull fork out something like £4million for him? I may be completely off the mark.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you really need another midget? isn't he like 5'6 or something??? would also cost a fair bit wouldn't he? didn't Hull fork out something like £4million for him? I may be completely off the mark.

He is only 5'7", yes. Cost Hull about £1.5m from memory.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Looks like we are going to recreate the fantastic Posh attack..... OF THREE YEARS AGO!!!

Time has moved on.... not sure this is a step in the right direction. Would rather us come up with our own answers than looking to nick another manager's idea.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If McLean, Cms, Lewis, Boyd are all so wonderful, how come Posh went straight back down from this division last time they were in it? Just a thought.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If McLean, Cms, Lewis, Boyd are all so wonderful, how come Posh went straight back down from this division last time they were in it? Just a thought.

Well, put it this way.

I spent a whole season betting on every P'boro game to be +2.5 goals.

I did VERY WELL.

They scored LOADS.

They conceeded LOADS. We're taking the SCORING part

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Id be very happy with this as i think is a quality player, yes he hasnt scored many at Hull but when i see him play for Hull he always seems to play well and look dangerous.
He also holds the ball up pretty well for a 5 foot 9 player, he is quite muscular and would be good with Mackell smith upfront, i do hope this is true but i also feel for Hoskins because he is losing his chance to become our number 2 striker with all these injuries keeps getting, as every game he plays he looks pretty useful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here