Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Davies

Leek

Jul 21, 2009
I think he'll do a good job for you, maybe needs a goal or a good performance to get rolling though. How has Thornhill been doing for you? He was awesome when he played in the chamionship. I would of expected you to be in the play off's so far

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
From my Forest supporting chum:

He was very good when we picked up from Yeovil, I think it was, a couple of years ago. Played a few good games, and got injured. Hasn't really played much since.

He certainly destroyed Forest a couple of times when playing against us - but never done that for Forest.

Worth a punt for Brighton I'd say...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
From my Forest supporting chum:

He was very good when we picked up from Yeovil, I think it was, a couple of years ago. Played a few good games, and got injured. Hasn't really played much since.

He certainly destroyed Forest a couple of times when playing against us - but never done that for Forest.

Worth a punt for Brighton I'd say...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think he'll do a good job for you, maybe needs a goal or a good performance to get rolling though. How has Thornhill been doing for you? He was awesome when he played in the chamionship. I would of expected you to be in the play off's so far

Matt Thornhill, where do I start. We haven't seen anything from him. he started the first game of the season, but got taken off. Then he came on against Brentford for about ten minutes, but did nothing!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It's the second paragraph rather than the first that will be our undoing.

Think it will have more to do with full backs myself. one out of form fit one, one injured rookie one and one who may or may not recover from a life threatening injury to the form required.

Hope Slade does actually know what he's doing as I haven't been to any games yet but it sounds, from the radio coverage, as if we are getting skinned with regular monotony down both sides.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Nah. Hopefully he is amazing.

Just once again left hugely underwhelmed.

Who were you hoping for? There aren't loads of players available who a) we can afford, b) want to come to us and c) Slade rates. Wright it seems couldn't fit in off the field and this presumably was serious enough to want him out judging by it being quoted as a reason. Slade knows Davies and knows what he can get out of him. He may have had a bad time at Forest but it's clear he has loads of ability and they must still rate him to only agree a loan deal.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good goals in that playoff game. Looks like a player not afraid to run at defences and a decent finisher. I hadn't relaised Russell was a Forest fan.

PG

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Matt Bellamy of Muse:

73b7f529-7048-40ec-a24f-fe18a4eb12b8.jpg

Arron Davies of Brighton & Hove Albion:

ahhhhmatthewxdxd4un9.jpg

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton

From what i hear he didnt have much of a pre season & still still getting into peak fitness. Im sure we will see the best of him once we sort that out & where to play him

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Who were you hoping for? There aren't loads of players available who a) we can afford, b) want to come to us and c) Slade rates. Wright it seems couldn't fit in off the field and this presumably was serious enough to want him out judging by it being quoted as a reason. Slade knows Davies and knows what he can get out of him. He may have had a bad time at Forest but it's clear he has loads of ability and they must still rate him to only agree a loan deal.

Who was I hoping for? An attacking central midfield player.

Is that too much to ask when its been obviously we have been crying out for one for about two seasons now?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
That play off footage looks bloody good...

Hope he can do it for us..

Also where will he play? Maybe upfront as he is not necessarily just a midfielder/winger..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here