Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - Premier League 2 Player of the Season

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
True, but this stuff does seem to be following him around.

Ben White and Tariq Lamptey not so much.

What is quite interesting, Aaron Connolly and Ben White seemed to be very good mates a couple of summers ago, went on their summer holiday with their WAGS together but nowadays you never see them hanging out together…probably a wise thing if White is concerned! Probably a good decision from White to detach himself from the antics of party boy-top shagger Connolly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What is quite interesting, Aaron Connolly and Ben White seemed to be very good mates a couple of summers ago, went on their summer holiday with their WAGS together but nowadays you never see them hanging out together…probably a wise thing if White is concerned! Probably a good decision from White to detach himself from the antics of party boy-top shagger Connolly.

Mmm not entirely sure it's true. There were at least some pics of Aaron in Bens house fairly recently

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
True, but this stuff does seem to be following him around.

Ben White and Tariq Lamptey not so much.

Ben White dumped a whole city, which instantly went into mourning, not exactly innocent.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure what Connolly has done wrong in this instance? His ex might be going on TV :shrug:

Yes - it's more fall out from the last indiscretion rather than a new one.

That said he'll now be in the tabloids all summer due to this. I'm sure we have a board member who can tell you just how bad the tabloids are when it comes to Love Island.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Was hoping the thread bump was news of him going out on loan.

I think you'll get your wish.
I had high hopes for him, as did everybody, but I just don't think his persona fits the club's ethos at this stage of his development.
In the main I think the club manages young players very well but young Aaron seems to be following the same path as Shane Duffy.
I imagine he won't have many more chances before being moved on by way of loan or transfer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had high hopes for him, as did everybody, but I just don't think his persona fits the club's ethos at this stage of his development.
In the main I think the club manages young players very well but young Aaron seems to be following the same path as Shane Duffy.
I imagine he won't have many more chances before being moved on by way of loan or transfer.

Its all about the craic

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

You can bet that if he starts finding the back of the net, his alignment to the club's ethos will be less of an issue.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Will the club look down on him being more front page than back page. I know its not front page news but he ain't no David Beckham.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I don't see any problem here for Connelly he is only advising a "friend" (I assume they are still on talking terms} that he doesn't think its a good idea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Embarrassing. I really hope we get shot of him this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here