Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - Premier League 2 Player of the Season

SAC

May 21, 2014
I amazed that we are allowed to comment on this, I would have thought Barbs would have threatened to close down the messageboard if we did.

I'd like to say that it is shocking if true but it's not really that shocking. Fashion advise from him is never acceptable.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Surely the weirdest and most disconcerting thing about that video is that the girl filmed her monologue while her friend (presumably) was crying in the background? WTF.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Surely the weirdest and most disconcerting thing about that video is that the girl filmed her monologue while her friend (presumably) was crying in the background? WTF.

Perhaps she'd just watched the Sheff Utd away game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The exact reason why I'm not prepared to believe a single thing in that tweet. Attention seeking of the highest (and most unreliable) order.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why oh why do professional footballers/sportsmen continually put themselves in these situations?

I guess they (some) always have (not that I'm saying AC has on this occasion as I have no idea if anything in that Tweet is true). But today everybody has the ability to record and post online anything within seconds. Can you imagine some of the footage if smartphones had been around in the era of James Hunt and George Best :mad:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not sure what to make off this video but this kind of drama follows Connolly around .
On and off the pitch he needs a new start.
I’m pretty sure potter will move him on.
It’s not like he’s a flawed genius, is it. He’s championship at best .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I guess they (some) always have (not that I'm saying AC has on this occasion as I have no idea if anything in that Tweet is true). But today everybody has the ability to record and post online anything within seconds. Can you imagine some of the footage if smartphones had been around in the era of James Hunt and George Best :mad:

It'd be interesting whether the footage would build on or bring down the reputations of the hard living legends of the past.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The exact reason why I'm not prepared to believe a single thing in that tweet. Attention seeking of the highest (and most unreliable) order.

We’ll soon know.

If it’s libellous Connolly will no doubt be taking strong legal action very, very soon.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
This is a situation with no doubt plenty of drink and possibly drugs so almost no one's story is going to be fully reliable, but I have to admit I'm finding it increasingly hard to keep convincing myself Connolly isn't at least a BIT of a ****.

The young lady in this video appears to have quite a sniffle herself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here