Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A muslim lady knocked on my door today..

Hungry Joe said:
I can't stand these hateful racist jokes and think it's about time we stoped this childish micky taking of muslims, especially from Biscuit who is a total ARSE.

I'll have a Harveys please.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lokki 7 said:
I'll have a Harveys please.

:lolol: What a idiot that fool is

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I thought the " always loom on the bright side of life " cruxifition scene in The Life of Brain totally abhorent

Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

oops, sorry

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I went to a Muslim birthday party last night.... It was the fastest pass the parcel I've ever seen!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
British Bulldog said:
I went to a Muslim birthday party last night.... It was the fastest pass the parcel I've ever seen!

:clap2: :clap2:

:drink:

British Bulldog said:

Someone told me this "joke" the other day but I just don't get it. I've tried to see the humour in it, there has to be some somewhere for it to be doing the rounds but it's beyond me. Is it suggesting that the parcel is in fact a bomb? Then why would muslims pass it round at a birthday party? And anyway, how many parcel bombs from islamic terrorists have there been? Can someone explain please as I am clearly very dim indeed.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
great thread :clap:
biscuit, did you actually establish what the muslim lady wanted?

perhaps she wanted to borrow a back-pack or some suger? :jester:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Lokki 7 said:
Someone told me this "joke" the other day but I just don't get it. I've tried to see the humour in it, there has to be some somewhere for it to be doing the rounds but it's beyond me. Is it suggesting that the parcel is in fact a bomb? Then why would muslims pass it round at a birthday party? And anyway, how many parcel bombs from islamic terrorists have there been? Can someone explain please as I am clearly very dim indeed.

I think it's specifally designed for the thick people dwayne was referring too, you know, the ones that have since laughed and clapped at it. Bless them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hungry Joe said:
I think it's specifally designed for the thick people dwayne was referring too, you know, the ones that have since laughed and clapped at it. Bless them.

sigh....get off your moral high horse ffs. Just 'cause people have different opinions to you doesn't make them thick, nazi or otherwise.

You're as guilty of making stupid effing judgements as those who accuse you of being PC and your self-righteous indignation is beginning to grate.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Buzzer said:
sigh....get off your moral high horse ffs. Just 'cause people have different opinions to you doesn't make them thick, nazi or otherwise.

You're as guilty of making stupid effing judgements as those who accuse you of being PC and your self-righteous indignation is beginning to grate.

:lolol: Now that's funny.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hungry Joe said:
Because I was referring to algie since he's the only one who's been stupid enough to respond to the parcel joke in that manner. Unless you think he's not a thick nazi that is.

bollocks were you. I think you said something about people clapping and responding.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...but you said people. Sorry to be pedantic but it's a line that you've gone down before to justify your moral outrage.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Buzzer said:
...but you said people. Sorry to be pedantic but it's a line that you've gone down before to justify your moral outrage.

Ok, I could have said person but I mean algie and those who would or did find the parcel joke funny.

I am neither moral nor outraged.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And it's still going...

Definite contender for shittest thread of the week award. It was a joke, it wasn't hilarious, it was OK. It said 'muslim' in it. So f***ing what? Deal with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here