Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A muslim lady knocked on my door today..

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
FFS lighten up will you.

Ok YOU don't find these jokes funny, big deal.

Other people do.

SO f***ing WHAT.

If we're going to get into the capitalisation thing; WHY WOULD MUSLIMS BE WORRIED ABOUT PLAYING PASS THE PARCEL? If that can be explained I might get it and laugh myself to sleep. I know, I'll ask my mate Nav, maybe he as a young British muslim can explain it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lokki 7 said:
I agree with you here BB, and I don't mean to push the point to be rude, but genuinely I don't get the joke and would like to. Is it that the muslims in the joke are scared that the parcel will explode and are therefore passing it around quickly so as not to be holding it when the music stops?

Yeah thats the basic idea of the joke Lokki, 20 years ago the same joke was being told about the Irish in relation to the IRA so it was'nt invented to get at the muslim's.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
FFS lighten up will you.

Ok YOU don't find these jokes funny, big deal.

Other people do.

SO f***ing WHAT.

See you in the Tap next home game Gerbil.Game of pool for a pint?I'm no hustler by the way.Even Bakesy can beat me:drink:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You should sleep on a bed of Dreams

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
algie said:
See you in the Tap next home game Gerbil.Game of pool for a pint?I'm no hustler by the way.Even Bakesy can beat me:drink:

Only if I can use the FAT end of the "stick" :thumbsup: :drink:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
British Bulldog said:
Yeah thats the basic idea of the joke Lokki, 20 years ago the same joke was being told about the Irish in relation to the IRA so it was'nt invented to get at the muslim's.

So why re-hash it and apply it to them? Islamic terrorists to my knowlege don't use parcel bombs? And even if they did, why would muslims at a birthday party be worried about one exploding, they've got to be in the least worried group catagory haven't they? It's worse than the veil joke.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hungry Joe said:
So why re-hash it and apply it to them? Islamic terrorists to my knowlege don't use parcel bombs? And even if they did, why would muslims at a birthday party be worried about one exploding, they've got to be in the least worried group catagory haven't they? It's worse than the veil joke.

If you don't like it then stay of this thread you idiot.It's that simple

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hungry Joe said:
If we're going to get into the capitalisation thing; WHY WOULD MUSLIMS BE WORRIED ABOUT PLAYING PASS THE PARCEL? If that can be explained I might get it and laugh myself to sleep. I know, I'll ask my mate Nav, maybe he as a young British muslim can explain it.

Funny you should say that but my Asian mate found the veil joke funny.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Hungry Joe said:

Humour is'nt really your strongest point is it? Have you ever been to see a live commedian?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
Only if I can use the FAT end of the "stick" :thumbsup: :drink:

:lol:

I'm not that shit

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hungry Joe said:
Tell you what, I'll meet you for a game of pool in The Tap and you can tell me that to my face.

Come on down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here