Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A muslim lady knocked on my door today..

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Commander said:
OK then, seeing as you have a strong view on everything, maybe you can help me with this: Is it ridiculous to spend £100 on a pair of football boots when I am a) a crap footballer and b) only play 6-a-side twice a week? (Seriously, it's been bothering me all day).

Little Bulldogs boots cost me £100 & he trains once a week & plays once a week, Are they worth it? Yes without a doubt! They won't make him a better player but they lessen the risk of blisters & other problems associated with cheap boots.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
London Irish said:
Having looked at the issues very carefully from both sides of the debate, I say go for it!

http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/ou...00&rlead=500&sufs=0&order=r&cq=&id=453ea94914

Was actually going to pay cash!

British Bulldog said:
Little Bulldogs boots cost me £100 & he trains once a week & plays once a week, Are they worth it? Yes without a doubt! They won't make him a better player but they lessen the risk of blisters & other problems associated with cheap boots.

Dont care about blisters or other problems, just want to look good! And I have this problem that once I have something in my head that I want to buy, I always end up buying it eventually, so I might as well just get it now.

Thats settled then.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Handy tip next time you go on your holidays............

When you board your plane start singing the Iraqi national anthem, And if anyone else joins in!.........GET OFF !!!!!!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Courtesy of "Popbitch"

>> Arabian nights <<
What Islamic countries do on the web

The country where "sex" is searched for most
often on google is Pakistan. Also in the
top ten, Egypt, Iran, Morocco, Indonesia and
Saudi Arabia. When the terms "boy sex" or
"man boy sex" are entered guess which four
countries top the charts? Pakistan, Iran,
Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

(Sadly in all these countries, although man-boy
sex has long been part of the culture, if you
try to practice it you generally end up just
f***ed by the police.)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
muslimdane2.gif

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Buzzer said:
Blimey. Is this argument still going on.

Here's a joke to lighten the mood.

There's this gay black Irish cripple and she goes into a bar.....oh, yes. I forgot.:down:

Thought the punchline to this was... She told everyone in the bar that she was top of Hackneys housing list!..????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here