Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Message to our overpaid, pampered a players.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

MAN UP, GROW SOME BOLLOCKS and PAY ADAMS BACK for his loyalty.

:censored::censored:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interesting Gareth. As a STH, have you been under the impression that the players don't play like they give a shit?

To be honest, I'm of the opinion we might find out the answer to this question if Adams simply played only his FIT players, and his BEST players, and in their natural positions.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A lot of them have been going through the motions. Who really cares ?. Fraser, Sullivan, Elphick, Forster ?. The rest its just a job and a job they are very bad at.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams has made mistakes, loads but the players have been the worst shower in my 36 years supporting.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hiney in terms of ability and potential and where they are in the league yes I would say this season has been the worst I can ever remember. This squad should have walked into a top 6 place imo.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This squad should have walked into a top 6 place imo.

And the reason they haven't can ONLY be that the coaching and managing of the squad has not been good enough. Adams has been poor tactically and can clearly not get the players motivated. Players cannot play well if they are constantly being played out of position and in some cases being left out of the side with someone else playing in their natural position.

Sure, the players must take some respnsibility but in the case of this season it's almost completely down to Adams I'm afraid.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you think that maybe they are playing SHIT because they dont like the manager. Just a thought like. Player power and all that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you seriously think any of the players will get past the first line of this weird, illiterate, bleating angst?

Do you have a dictionary up your arse ?.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

MAN UP, GROW SOME BOLLOCKS and PAY ADAMS BACK for his loyalty.

:censored::censored:

I'm pretty sure they're not overpaid or overpampered.. I also doubt they read this website and some of the spelling and grammar in that was atrocious..

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm pretty sure they're not overpaid or overpampered..
I don't know... For the shit they've served up this season I'd say minimum wage would have been over paying them...

And not overpampered?... What about all the hugs and pats on the back after embarrassing defeats?... A proper management team would have the hair dryers out.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
US - 36 years? In that case you saw the team that took us down to Div 3 (in old money) in 1986-87. Are you really asserting that the current squad has underachieved to a greater extent than messrs Wilson, Saunders, Young etc. I think not.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I don't know... For the shit they've served up this season I'd say minimum wage would have been over paying them...

And not overpampered?... What about all the hugs and pats on the back after embarrassing defeats?... A proper management team would have the hair dryers out.

:lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US - 36 years? In that case you saw the team that took us down to Div 3 (in old money) in 1986-87. Are you really asserting that the current squad has underachieved to a greater extent than messrs Wilson, Saunders, Young etc. I think not.

Yes

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Out of interest...how do you know that they're overpaid unless you know how much they're getting paid? Or do you?

I think they're a much better bunch than last year's squad. But they run around like they haven't got a f***ing clue every week. I know whose fault that is and I don't reckon it's the individual players' one bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here