Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Message to our overpaid, pampered a players.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Lets look at the individual players (all season, or recently) who have underperformed and why they might have:

Adam Virgo - never knows where the f*** he will play one week from the next and it is almost never in his preferred position.

Andrew Whing - in and out of the team this season purely so Adams can keep his gay lovers Hawkins and Virgo happy.

Nicky Forster - best player this season. His reward - to be played woefully out of position on the right wing.

Colin Hawkins - started the season well but then had his confidence ruined by Adams playing him when only about 20% fit. Should punch Adams in the face for that particular decision.

Kevin Thornton - stunningly good on debut, then treated like utter shit by Adams throughout the rest of his spell at the club. Arguably the single most disgraceful thing that has happened this season.

Robbie Savage - absolute quality player, totally misused by Adams. Look at how well he is doing for Derby now.

Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too.

Adam El-Abd - although not exactly our best player, can do a job at the back when required, but not in centre midfield........ so where has Adams played him all season??!

David Livermore - played out of position then left out in favour of the likes of El-Abd. Dear me, dear dear me.

So, it clearly has little to do with the players, and everything to do with the absolute CRETIN in charge of them.

Can't disagree with too much of this....puzzled by the fans who seem to think that it is all going to magically fall into place. We are 29 games into the season, have lost 6 of the last 7 home games, picked up 21 points out of the last 78 and are now losing contact with teams higher than 19th.
And yet the manager ( in some eyes ) can do no wrong.
Whats all this bollocks about going backwards to go forwards...how far back do you want to go ?
The minimum expectation this season was consolidation in this division. How anyone can suggest that relegation is acceptable is idiotic.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even Norman Gall said a lot of players were not even giving 100% in the 2nd half.

Unforgiveable.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even Norman Gall said a lot of players were not even giving 100% in the 2nd half.

Unforgiveable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is professional football we're talking about here, not a group of YTS lads clearing out a canal.

I simply don't buy the "mass laziness" argument. Adams has taken a good team and made it bad through a combination of poor tactics, poor discipline, poor organisation, some strange positional moves and some dodgy signings.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Looks like I posted this on the wrong thread "After tonight's pathetic performance I am inclined to blame the players. How can such a bunch of talented people be shown a basic lesson from the worst team in the league? I mean simple skills - running, passing, tackling. Even Luton made it look easy by comparison " US - seems I'm on your side.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Even with, for many of them, the once in a lifetime chance to play at Wembley, our players could not beat the team at the very bottom of the leage OVER TWO GAMES.

Disgraceful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here