Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Message to our overpaid, pampered a players.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

MAN UP, GROW SOME BOLLOCKS and PAY ADAMS BACK for his loyalty.

:censored::censored:

That'll help. If they weren't up for it before, this will really get them fired up :shootself

I reckon Micky's probably printed this for the dressing room at Kenilworth Road. :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Adams has made mistakes, loads but the players have been the worst shower in my 36 years supporting.

That is just not true. You have a short-memory that's all. Make a point, but keep it real!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

I don't agree US. I just think we're not physically motivated under MA, and we've been let down by weird tactical decisions and playing players out of position doesn't help confidence, look at Virgo he has been moved round more times then a Battleship game! The only decent move MA did for a LONG while was on Saturday by bringing off Hinshelwood for Fraser, then putting Virgo at Centre Back where he should be playing all along. Even through Fraser shouldn't of come on, it should of been David Livermore....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because you know as well as I do, that NSC is a lot like a playground sometimes.

I don't think a lot of people who have posted on here are particularly arguing the toss on this particular thread - they are posting an opinion, just like you had. Just because they don't agree with you is not a personal attack on you.

You're obviously going through a lot at the moment, and I do feel sorry for you - but some of your posts have seemed deliberately provocative and attention seeking, and you can't get upset if some disagree with you. This thread; numerous posts on the films threads and the thread where you compared mortgage brokers to doctors are just a few examples.

If you find it so tiresome Gareth, then just stick to the things that you do really well on here, like the REMF. Otherwise, if you don't like the heat, then get out of the kitchen. It's not all that tricky. You realised this a while ago and left for a bit. Maybe if you are still taking it so personally and seem so traumatised by people not agreeing with you, then maybe leaving for a bit longer might be helpful for you.

I did not compare mortgage brokers to doctors you totally misread the thread title.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I did not compare mortgage brokers to doctors you totally misread the thread title.

have you asked alan about the REMF programmes and Microphone for Lewes yet? Could be worth giving as much notice as possible

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets look at the individual players (all season, or recently) who have underperformed and why they might have:

Adam Virgo - never knows where the f*** he will play one week from the next and it is almost never in his preferred position.

Andrew Whing - in and out of the team this season purely so Adams can keep his gay lovers Hawkins and Virgo happy.

Nicky Forster - best player this season. His reward - to be played woefully out of position on the right wing.

Colin Hawkins - started the season well but then had his confidence ruined by Adams playing him when only about 20% fit. Should punch Adams in the face for that particular decision.

Kevin Thornton - stunningly good on debut, then treated like utter shit by Adams throughout the rest of his spell at the club. Arguably the single most disgraceful thing that has happened this season.

Robbie Savage - absolute quality player, totally misused by Adams. Look at how well he is doing for Derby now.

Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too.

Adam El-Abd - although not exactly our best player, can do a job at the back when required, but not in centre midfield........ so where has Adams played him all season??!

David Livermore - played out of position then left out in favour of the likes of El-Abd. Dear me, dear dear me.

So, it clearly has little to do with the players, and everything to do with the absolute CRETIN in charge of them.

Fantastic post!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Well thanks for thanking me for trying to help you. You inconsiderate man. f*** it, not helping you anymore. Stop complaining and having the "woe is me" complex, it won't get you anywhere in life.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Lets look at the individual players (all season, or recently) who have underperformed and why they might have:

Adam Virgo - never knows where the f*** he will play one week from the next and it is almost never in his preferred position.

Andrew Whing - in and out of the team this season purely so Adams can keep his gay lovers Hawkins and Virgo happy.

Nicky Forster - best player this season. His reward - to be played woefully out of position on the right wing.

Colin Hawkins - started the season well but then had his confidence ruined by Adams playing him when only about 20% fit. Should punch Adams in the face for that particular decision.

Kevin Thornton - stunningly good on debut, then treated like utter shit by Adams throughout the rest of his spell at the club. Arguably the single most disgraceful thing that has happened this season.

Robbie Savage - absolute quality player, totally misused by Adams. Look at how well he is doing for Derby now.

Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too.

Adam El-Abd - although not exactly our best player, can do a job at the back when required, but not in centre midfield........ so where has Adams played him all season??!

David Livermore - played out of position then left out in favour of the likes of El-Abd. Dear me, dear dear me.

So, it clearly has little to do with the players, and everything to do with the absolute CRETIN in charge of them.

Top post! :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well thanks for thanking me for trying to help you. You inconsiderate man. f*** it, not helping you anymore. Stop complaining and having the "woe is me" complex, it won't get you anywhere in life.

Relax. You made some inaccurate remarks. The occupation thread was about lack of business, money and prospects not about which one was the most difficult to do so I did not compare mortgage brokers to people who save lives and its inaccurate to say I did. If you were trying to help , thanks.

Sep 5, 2008
Overpaid and pampered? Not at all.

I would think that VIrgo is the only over-paid player if he is on the top salary in the club.

I genuine feel sorry for the players. I really do not think for one minute that it is due to a lack of trying. Some aren't perhaps as hungry as others but that is the same with every team. They don't play as a unit.

Micky says after every defeat that we defend as a team and attack as a team. Yet the same crap continues to happen and the same crappy line-ups continue to happen.

People say Adams cares about this club, no he cares about his pay roll which is the only reason he hasn't walked.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Interesting point, if Adams does genuinely care about the club then should he step down or does he still think he is capable of turning it around?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys

Subjectivity 100%
Objectivity 0%

My particular favourite bit is "Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too."

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Listen up.

bloody brilliant

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Subjectivity 100%
Objectivity 0%

My particular favourite bit is "Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too."

Err, exsqueeze me? So have or have not ALL the players above under-performed this season? And MIGHT that have something to do with our manager....?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Chesney imho the post is so bias. "it clearly has little to do with the players, and everything to do with the absolute CRETIN in charge of them" illustrates my view.

Everyone on nsc seems to be so extreme in their opinion about adams future both in damnation and backing. I myself cast fault to all playing and coaching staff re our current predicament. Not seeing what goes on day to day I am unable to blame poor training/tactics or lack of application from the players and therefore impart blame evenly.

Also on a lighter note havent we all played in teams were the manage hadnt a clue. As soon as you got out onto the pitch it didnt matter at all. I had a great session at Rustington reserves session 1999/2000, winning the sussex junior cup and getting promoted in the league with an absolute joker in charge.

I c the flawes in my comparison but just thought I would mention it as my experiences seem to parallel the teams current situation ever so slightly.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please remember that 'our overpaid, pampered players' have a shorter career path than most of us and it can be cut for good after one bad tackle. Having seen so many 'entertainers' who were rubbish over the years I reckon for all their alleged failings our players are good value.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Listen up.

Im with you all the way as its mostly the players who couldn't give a shite either way:rant:yes adanms is the manager and its his job to motivate players but he can only do so much as its a team effort:nono:

what pisses me off is that if we had a job and performed shite we would get disciplined or sacked,so why not footballers?
f***ing joke

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Please remember that 'our overpaid, pampered players' have a shorter career path than most of us and it can be cut for good after one bad tackle. Having seen so many 'entertainers' who were rubbish over the years I reckon for all their alleged failings our players are good value.
What makes that any diffrent from other jobs that are physical?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here