Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Message to our overpaid, pampered a players.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

MAN UP, GROW SOME BOLLOCKS and PAY ADAMS BACK for his loyalty.

:censored::censored:

US - Well said. The only reason people are disagreeing is because you said it....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know and its fecking irratating.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
If you went to a resturaunt and the waiter served you a plate of hot steaming excrement would you expect both him and the chef to be paid?

If you were good enough at something to attract thousands of people every week to come and watch you, would you not expect decent money?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If you were good enough at something to attract thousands of people every week to come and watch you, would you not expect decent money?
Or to put that another way, if you were part of a team that has played in front of ever decreasing crowds don't you think you would be partly to blame for that by the product you were giving encouraging more and more people each week to stay away?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Or to put that another way, if you were part of a team that has played in front of ever decreasing crowds don't you think you would be partly to blame for that by the product you were giving encouraging more and more people each week to stay away?

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say there.

But obviously there are still enough people attending and enough money involved in the game so as the ensure a decent wage for the players.

It's not like they're on 20 grand a week. They're getting good money, sure, but it's not ridiculous by any means.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Judging by the reaction to this thread, we're absolving the players of all blame then? Don't get me wrong I'm FAR from impressed by the management of the team this season, but there's no way you can say the players haven't been at fault. After all, it's them who are actually going out there and losing every week.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Then stop digging!

This is my opinion Laura. I know some people argue the toss just to get a rise and its very tiresome. Like being addressed by my wrong name for example. What exactly is that all about ?.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Listen up.

The manager has taken all the crap to protect you lot and you have almost without exception been an utter disgrace to the fans, Adams , BHAFC and your profession.

Call yourselves Professional footballers ?. Thats a laugh. Some of the crowd were laughing at you Saturday thats how bad you were.

This is not down to ability. We have a squad easily good enough to get in the top 6 and look were you are 21st in the relegation zone.

Have you no respect, no professional pride ?. In all professions the best take a pride in their jobs. As far as I can see you don't give a toss.

Its your LAST chance to save Adams neck if any of you can be bothered tonight. This least you owe Adams is to WIN. Now if you think thats beyond you to actually beat a poor 4th divison team why don't you just f*ck off now to another club ( if any other club would be interested ).

If you go out and go through the motions again expecting the superb 1500 Brighton fans to do your jobs for you you will LOSE. You are alrady becoming a laughing stock locally. It must be embarrassing walking down the street.

MAN UP, GROW SOME BOLLOCKS and PAY ADAMS BACK for his loyalty.

:censored::censored:

All I have to say to that post is balderdash and piffle !!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
This is my opinion Laura. I know some people argue the toss just to get a rise and its very tiresome. Like being addressed by my wrong name for example. What exactly is that all about ?.

Because you know as well as I do, that NSC is a lot like a playground sometimes.

I don't think a lot of people who have posted on here are particularly arguing the toss on this particular thread - they are posting an opinion, just like you had. Just because they don't agree with you is not a personal attack on you.

You're obviously going through a lot at the moment, and I do feel sorry for you - but some of your posts have seemed deliberately provocative and attention seeking, and you can't get upset if some disagree with you. This thread; numerous posts on the films threads and the thread where you compared mortgage brokers to doctors are just a few examples.

If you find it so tiresome Gareth, then just stick to the things that you do really well on here, like the REMF. Otherwise, if you don't like the heat, then get out of the kitchen. It's not all that tricky. You realised this a while ago and left for a bit. Maybe if you are still taking it so personally and seem so traumatised by people not agreeing with you, then maybe leaving for a bit longer might be helpful for you.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Seeing the woeful defending on Saturday first hand I do wonder what the squad are doing all week. If that is caused by the coaching being wrong or the players not taking it in I don't know.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Lets look at the individual players (all season, or recently) who have underperformed and why they might have:

Adam Virgo - never knows where the f*** he will play one week from the next and it is almost never in his preferred position.

Andrew Whing - in and out of the team this season purely so Adams can keep his gay lovers Hawkins and Virgo happy.

Nicky Forster - best player this season. His reward - to be played woefully out of position on the right wing.

Colin Hawkins - started the season well but then had his confidence ruined by Adams playing him when only about 20% fit. Should punch Adams in the face for that particular decision.

Kevin Thornton - stunningly good on debut, then treated like utter shit by Adams throughout the rest of his spell at the club. Arguably the single most disgraceful thing that has happened this season.

Robbie Savage - absolute quality player, totally misused by Adams. Look at how well he is doing for Derby now.

Tommy Elphick - can't really explain his dip in form this season, except that the tactical mess that Adams has created has obviously affected him negatively too.

Adam El-Abd - although not exactly our best player, can do a job at the back when required, but not in centre midfield........ so where has Adams played him all season??!

David Livermore - played out of position then left out in favour of the likes of El-Abd. Dear me, dear dear me.

So, it clearly has little to do with the players, and everything to do with the absolute CRETIN in charge of them.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Flawed logic.

The vast majority of people that turn up, week in week out, have paid in advance thinking that they will get entertainment. So, currently, they are not good enough, and the 2,500 people that paid to watch us against Hartlepool in the FA Cup shows how low the crowds might have been if the STH's were weekly paying customers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here