Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big CLAP for Dean Wilkins tomorrow?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you have a job and fail to reach your target ( promotion or the play offs )

Where was that the MINIMUM requirement this season then. I always heard "hope" or "within touching distance" but never that it was a requirement.

Overall bearing in mind the SHOWER OF SHIT he inherited from MAGOO I think Wilkins has done rather marvellously in his FIRST full season in charge as BOF quite rightly points out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It reminds me of 'Inspector Drake's Last Case'.

The great Inspector was prone to getting the name wrong at every single opportunity. Anything beginning with 'G' would be used for Mr Glover. Glovebox, Giver, Gestapo, Gardener, Gruesome, Gob-stopper etc.

That is all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But US GIVES money to the bookies with little return anyway ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
with all due respect, it just comes over as ever so slightly pathetic

It seems to amuse Alan, Dave so let him get on with it. Its irratating but lifes too short to get too worked up about it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway but to subject, yes the team has done very well, yes Dean has had a good season but yes we have not achieved anything by which success could be measured, ie promotion, play offs, cup success and I am sure even Dean would admit this. I think Dean would say he has not achieved what he set out to do.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair Alan is easily amused, give him some Harveys or HSB and he's happy as larry!

Oh and probably cake and the finest wines known to humanity.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some might say he was an average player, who is now an average manager of a division three side who failed to win promotion this season when the likes of Doncaster, Carlise and Southend might well do. Does that mean he deserves anything but a polite ripple followed by a search for a replacement next season?

Me, I wouldn't say all that, it's a shame he had to come here to learn his trade, but that is what he is doing, but this season he did pretty well if you excuse the hiccup during the Christmas period, next season we'll be full of hope, and perhaps that will be his season. Well done Deano, all the best for next season.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
DW undoubtedly deserves some serious credit for what has been achieved this season and it would be nice if our fair weathered and fickle fans could actually show some serious appreciation.

The numpties on here who are so quick to jump on his back could learn a thing or two about humility and patience.

The problem for Deano is now to sustain the progress for next season but for the time being let's appreciate what a good year we have had :albion2::albion2::albion2:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::goal::clap::clap::clap:

Under pressure to deliver next season..................:bla::bla:

Historically its been a pretty average seaon for BHAFC. Overall an improvement on last season tho

although if Chelski sack Grant after a top 2 finish in the premier league and a first appearance in the Champions League final in his first season, 7th in Division 3 maynot be quite so spectacular by comparison

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I believe it's all Bars Mars' fault that Garth Glubber gets called Gavin Grover. But, to be fair, did Apologise For His Mistake.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
clap.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
although if Chelski sack Grant after a top 2 finish in the premier league and a first appearance in the Champions League final in his first season, 7th in Division 3 maynot be quite so spectacular by comparison

That, unless I can make an assumption that you're joking, is just about the most ludicrious comparison in the history of comparing things - even from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here