Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Fans having a flare up one thing smashing up where you live another ....sorry folks i'm with southern sid

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
With all due respect, I'm not sure you've been following this story properly. There have been cases of the police protecting one end of the High Street while the other end is being looted, because they don't have the manpower to cover it all. Just consider that being the scenario, with the police having to watch looting going on 150 yards away and not having the manpower to stop it ... at that moment they get your call about something "untoward happening."

Good luck with that!

I have been following the story, if there is rioting in the streets of Gloucester this evening I will not be sat in a pub waiting for action, I will be at home with my neighbours trying to protect our homes.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A full blown race riot has been on the cards for years,so many diffrent cultures squashed in tins of sardines.

Judging by the pictures and reports from the trouble spots the rioters seem to be of all ages and ethnicities, which kind of shoots a big hole in the argument that this is any way directly related to racial issues.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Judging by the pictures and reports from the trouble spots the rioters seem to be of all ages and ethnicities, which kind of shoots a big hole in the argument that this is any way directly related to racial issues.
Not really!
To start with it was blacks and now some white chavs are joining in to get some free shopping,christ you always get the black wannabe white people hanging around or the world peace type people.

Not that im racist or anything:)

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Heard the same old bollocks in my local tonight, but for the Bromley area. For Millwall boys read BNP/EDF. I hate the "looters" with a passion but this could, if it happens on a large scale, step it up big time. From what l have seen tonight passing through Lewisham on my way to Bromley the old bill are on this dis ting tonight.Big Time!!!

PS Come on you Gills:smile:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Got to throw down a challenge there. Name 3 things stranger!

1: my mate is dressing up as Freddy Mercury (in a dress & complete with a vacuum cleaner from the i want to break free video)
& wearing it at pride on sat'day & he is 100% straight.
2: Kerry Katona winning Mum of the year
3: I live in Worthing & two oriental ladies live round the corner & they are in their front garden every couple of days cutting their
grass (about 25x25ft lawn) with household scissors...thats pretty strange

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
100 up in Enfield at the moment in a boozer. It was always gonna happen one day.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if these were the same Millwall chaps who brought carnage to the streets of bermondsey after the Birmingham play off game a few years ago?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Enfield.

229723_10150397647854045_581634044_10672751_1919159_n.jpg

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I wonder if these were the same Millwall chaps who brought carnage to the streets of bermondsey after the Birmingham play off game a few years ago?

The carnage at the play offs was every fucker coming out from berms and the surrounding areas.

This is Eltham bods looking after Eltham.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that a bunch of football thugs are going to take on a bunch of rioters. It wouldn't surprise me if they were one and the same thing

Believe what you want, Dave. The security guard at work is down the pub in Eltham as we speak with a load of his mates. He's a big old unit too and he's seriously pissed off and up for a ruck. His brother's van in Sydenham got burnt out last night apparently. Not happy at all.

Apparently it's been all over the 'Wall forums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here