Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think he is trying to claim, some of Millwalls top boys are not happy with the riots and will be drinking around the local area tonight in case of any trouble, if the trouble does kick off, the old bill will not be sorting the riots out, the Millwall boys will be giving them a hiding.

Personally i dont think this is true, however if it was, good on them.

Seems unlikely, but I love the thought that it may be true.

Even if it's not true, the thought that it might be true could be enough to put potential looters off. This idea needs circulating. Let the story grow, let the hoodies think Chelsea are waiting for them in West London, West Ham are waiting for them in East London and an Arsenal / Spurs coalition are keeping the streets of North London safe.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Even if it's not true, the thought that it might be true could be enough to put potential looters off. This idea needs circulating. Let the story grow, let the hoodies think Chelsea are waiting for them in West London, West Ham are waiting for them in East London and an Arsenal / Spurs coalition are keeping the streets of North London safe.

I assure you its true mate. No need to lie.

D

Deleted member 18477

if only it was that simple. i'd imagine theres a few footy hooligans who are partial to a few free pairs of reebok classics and a fila tracky!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
if only it was that simple. i'd imagine theres a few footy hooligans who are partial to a few free pairs of reebok classics and a fila tracky!

Ive never known a football lad to wear classics tbh dig.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to say that I probably agree with Southern Sid, that there will be contingents on the streets ready to give these kids a bloody good hiding, as I said, I know Kurds and Turks will be patrolling the areas around Green Lanes, and I'm certain there will be other pockets waiting for these scum. People are trying to protect their livelihoods, their homes and their families and there are a lot of very angry people in London right now, not just Brits either.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
if its true, i say good on them and throw a punch for me and the rest of decent people.

16500 police or 90 Millwall.........I reckon I would be more scared of the 90 Millwall!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I have seen very small groups of fans "run" much bigger groups of fans who are simply not up for a fight.

If a dozen angry Millwall fans went running down one of these streets shouting and screaming and the looters, I bet they would disappear faster than fast. Some little scrote hoping for a free TV is not going to stand toe to toe with a Millwall fan protecting his "manor".

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
In truth, I was surprised this didn't happen last night. Now the likes of Bermondsey's finest are hardly likely to pitch in with the Met but I somewhat doubt they'd enjoy their manor getting torched by a gang of scrotes. (Yes I am aware they did similar after the Birmingham game but you know what I mean.)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
lol sid. enlighten us. what is their prefered style of footwear?

adidas originals have had a massive resurgence in the past 8 or so years. (sl 72's, sl 90's, gazzelles, trim trab, spezials).

all in different colourways.

here to help lol.

D

Deleted member 18477

adidas originals have had a massive resurgence in the past 8 or so years. (sl 72's, sl 90's, gazzelles, trim trab, spezials).

all in different colourways.

here to help lol.

respect. they are all proper trainers! unlike these scummy air force 1's and TN's!

i like a stan smith myself. keep it simple, keep it tidy.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
In truth, I was surprised this didn't happen last night. Now the likes of Bermondsey's finest are hardly likely to pitch in with the Met but I somewhat doubt they'd enjoy their manor getting torched by a gang of scrotes. (Yes I am aware they did similar after the Birmingham game but you know what I mean.)

Its a mutual hatred believe me, but its a bigger cause at stake at the moment.

Police have not prevented this upsurge, so the working people have taken it upon themselves to try and put a stop to it (only a small area).

Lady in the red cross shop gave a landlord of a pub 2 sets of golf clubs to 'borrow' for the evening.

They have had enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And sadly, this is where marginalised political tendencies come into the fore.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
And sadly, this is where marginalised political tendencies come into the fore.

when will they get it into there thick heads mat eh

tottenham was a riot, now its not.

just face facts they did it for the buzz and the chance to get some free stuff

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has this thread just appeared from the 1970's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here