Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 most hated teams

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
First: Palace

Distant Second: Pompey (long time since we played them but one of my favourite chants is still the "Brighton Chimes"...!)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Crystal Palace - Because
Portsmouth - !!!!!
Bolton - Dunno really
Bristol City - Bitches
Hereford

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Utterly hate Portsmouth
and Palace (to a lesser extent)
not too keen on Reading
the Gillingham pikeys get on my tits
then at a push, take your pick from a variety of localish clubs like Orient, Southend and Millwall. But I really don't hate any of them although Millwall are unpleasant in a chav, don't-look-at-me-in-the-eyes type of way.

I find the likes of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal an utter irrelevence at a fan level, but that collectively they are the footballing equivalent of Doctor Beeching. Sadly, they'll only realise it when other clubs start going to the wall.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Palace
Chelsea (Greg Stanleys team although I do quite like Morinho)
Reading
Man U
Celtic

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
DannyBhoy said:
palace
cardiff
millwall
man utd

(dont really hate anyone else)

If anyone can be bothered to add them up, Palace and Cardiff are way up there with all of us, and rightly so as both scum. I cannot believe how many of you don't include the Skate. Are your memories that short? Have you never been there or met any Pompey fans? Jesus!:ohmy:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hans kraay fan club said:
I cannot believe how many of you don't include the Skate. Are your memories that short? Have you never been there or met any Pompey fans? Jesus!:ohmy:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have put it better myself. In my experience they are an unpleasant bunch of TWATS who think they are MASSIVE.

I never did like John Aldridge, but I'll always be grateful to him for scoring an FA Cup semi equaliser against these bumpkin inbreds in the last 5 minutes. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Palarse - obviously
ManUre - ever since '83
Portsmouth - shitehole
Reading - intimidating atmosphere
Crawley - I'm originaly from Horsham and its full of Palarse

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Simster said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have put it better myself. In my experience they are an unpleasant bunch of TWATS who think they are MASSIVE.

I never did like John Aldridge, but I'll always be grateful to him for scoring an FA Cup semi equaliser against these bumpkin inbreds in the last 5 minutes. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Why Pompey = Skate?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perry Milkins said:
Why Pompey = Skate?

I only know this as I live in Southampton, and it is what all So'ton fans call Pompey.....

Apparently of all the creatures in the animal kingdom, the female skate has the sexual organs most similar to humans (I stress apparently!) Thus all of the sex-starved sailors (Pompey fans?) when tired of a five knuckle shuffle would.............:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here