1) PALACE
2) POMPEY
3) ORIBENT
4) SOUTHEND
5) MAN U

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Liverpool - whinging scousers "we should be league champions" etc etc - when did they last win anything of note like a championship or european cup.

Man Utd - especially after this week claiming the champions league should be seeded - sorry your still shite compared to the cream of europe plus to win the thing you hav eto beat the best teams

Cardiff- obvious really

Charlton- nothing team, boring as hell never do anything apart from block up the premiership stopping someone else having a place

Notts County- still breaks my heart thinking about that playoff final.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
baadif, cos they wrecked our town.

man u - overpaid ignorant chav prawn sandwich munching glory glory hunters...

palarse, cos everyone else hates em- see no reason to disagree!

spurs- cos they did us over, re zammo.
:censored:

could probably find reasons for all the other clubs, just because they are not BHA, and they (other teams) are not worthy ..

- and i just can't be arsed!:salute:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Cheeky Monkey said:
No Swansea Jacks on your list then LB?

No. The Cardiff / Swansea rivalry is a bit of a joke as far as I'm concerned. I've never liked Swansea as such, but I've never really hated them either. Bristol City are our true rivals, not Swansea.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
1 - Chrystal SCUM for obvious reasons
2 - Portsmouth, their fans invaded the goldstone pitch when I was about 8 and it scared me....hated them for it ever since :D

they are the only teams I really hate, I dislike a few others but they are not worthy of my mentioning!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Laughing Bluebird said:
No. The Cardiff / Swansea rivalry is a bit of a joke as far as I'm concerned. I've never liked Swansea as such, but I've never really hated them either. Bristol City are our true rivals, not Swansea.

Seems to me that you are to Swansea what we are to Orient.

Frankly I don't hate any club even Manure. Now, if you want to talk about their fans and so called 'supporters' that's a different matter.

I don't hate Palace at all as I was born two miles away from Smellworst Park. Thankfully my parents had the decency to move to Sussex when I was five !

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I posted on the Bristol Website so might as well do the same on this one. My least favourite clubs are as follows:

1. Palace - goes without saying, load of pikey cockney wannabees, not sure if they are from London or Surrey, only reason they don't venture north of the river is because they can't get their caravans on the underground.

2. Rangers (Glasgow) - moronic bigoted scum, UVF without guns.

3. Reading - their old ground (Elm Park) was probably the most unfriendly place I have been as an away supporter, intrusive policing and constant homophobic abuse.

4. Chelsea - their fans are about to become as intolerable as Manure, they will regard winning the league as a monstrous achievement in football, totally disregarding the Russian millions that will have bought the title. I have always believed that any footballing achievement should be based on good honest hard work, plus making the most of any luck that you receive along the way, I don't think they qualify on those points.

5. PSV Eindhoven - hard choice for fifth as there are so many deserving candidates but I give it to this lot for their racist abuse of Arsenal players during last seasons Champions League. Once again the men at UEFA bottled it when punishing the offender, rather than kicking them out of the competition or at least making them play a game or two behind closed doors they handed down a fine that was little more than a fixed penalty for speeding.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
1. Palace

2. Palace reserves

3. Palace youth team

4. Palace ladies

5. Junior Eagles

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
1, those smelly eagles
2,portsmouth
3,cardiff
4,manure
5,millwall

:drink: :drink:

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
1. Seaweed. It's the LAW!

Seen some ugly scenes in years gone by. Even living in Sussex now and knowing quite a few of your lot cannot eradicate the hostility I feel for your club at a deep, molecular level. Although I want your demise to be because of your abject rubbishness on the pitch, not the corporate death sentence that nearly did for you.

2. Charlton.

A nothing club that tries to set us up as their main rivals because no one really gives a shit about them. Have tried to ignore them, but they've been too lippy this season and even feeling irked by these no-marks gets me more annoyed!

3. Millwall.

No redeeming qualities as club, with total knuckle-dragging fans. And they scare the poo out of me! The Old Den was awful place to go. Heck, I don't even like going to Selhurst when we play them!

4. West Ham.

Arrogant shites that thoroughly deserve their fall from grace. The Play-off final was glorious for the win - and for seeing the hordes disbelieving EastEnders sobbing into their flat London Pride.

5. Seaweed again!

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Goring Gull said:

Charlton- nothing team, boring as hell never do anything apart from block up the premiership stopping someone else having a place

How can you hate Charlton, Goring? They're one of the teams I admire the most. Yes, they're a bit of a nothing club in terms of league action, but they've survived the shit and their fans have put them in the top flight. No Charlton fans, no Charlton, no Albion fans, no Albion.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
palace - why didnt goldberg get to finish the job
man u -arrogance from the directors down, need reminding they dont have a god given right to any trophy. thank f*** for chelsea
chelsea -will soon be a case of see above
liverpool - the glory days are long gone, you ARE ordinary
gillingham - paul scally is a robbing pikey bastard. boasting about rekitting their ground with second hand bins from the millenium dome "I dont care if they're the wrong colours I got them cheap" shortly after fleecing us for a couple of years.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
bhaexpress said:
Seems to me that you are to Swansea what we are to Orient.

Frankly I don't hate any club even Manure. Now, if you want to talk about their fans and so called 'supporters' that's a different matter.

I don't hate Palace at all

Same here BHA except the birth bit. (though I was born in Crawley). Don't hate the five teams I picked, just dislike them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here