Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Portsmouth
Reading
Spurs
Manchester City
Manchester United

All as a result of trouble at Albion games. # Or in the case of Portsmouth, just plain aggro every time I am unfortunate to go to the town.

Except for Reading that is, cause the place is too rich and the people are just prats.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Southampton
Reading
Palace
Swindon
Galatassaray

I want Southampton to go down more than palace. Is that wrong?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
1. Portsmouth
2. er thats it really.

I kind of grew up during the epic battles between ourselves and the real SCUM, so quite often find it difficult to hate palace as the rivallry when I was a nipper never seemed to be as great, I mildly dislike Reading and Orient, and the welsh clubs for the tratment that was meated out to visiting fans in the 70's/80's and early nineties, I su8ppose I am learning to forgive them as its their fans are not to blame really for the shit state of Welsh club football at the moment.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm standing up.......:lolol:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
1. Celtic/Rangers - For ruining the Scottish league then having the temerity to whinge about it and demand a move to a bigger and better league.
2. Man Utd - See Gwylan's post.
3. Newcastle - For having delusions of grandeur.
4. MK Dons - For obvious reasons.
5. Chelsea - For buying the Premiership title this year.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely it is a case of just hating Palace, isn't it?

Some people on here seem to hate 3 Premiership teams? Are they then really fans of the 4th team, i.e. I hate Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea - well, f*** off to Highbury and don't bother coming back on this message board.

I couldn't give a toss about the Premiership teams really - yes, I hate the excess of wages, bile, diving, foreigners and hype but I also think it was pretty cool of Utd to score twice in 2 minutes to beat the best Germany had to offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here