bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
26-10-02 said:
Brighton
Reasons:-
1. Small club which thinks it is big:D
2.Fans always complaining,asking for help or begging for signatures:nono:
3.Awful kit which does not go with the leather trousers worn by so many of the fans
:ohmy:
4.Drove the best chairman you ever had out(Archer).May have got somewhere if you had kept him.
:angel:
5.You made Alan mullery a manager and we ended up with him.:eek:

My hatred is pathological .I have never met a bha fan out of football and do not wish to.
Wishing you what you deserve:salute:

A typical response from NSC's top retard.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
26-10-02 said:
4.Drove the best chairman you ever had out(Archer).May have got somewhere if you had kept him...

:lolol: :lolol:

For me, it's Man Utd, Man Utd reserves, Man Utd youth team etc ect.

There's no other team I despise more. They, more than any other team, have done more to destroy football. Any club who goes off to play in meaningless tournament rather than defend the FA Cup earns nothing but contempt from me.
As does a club that floats itself on the Stock Exchange - to earn even more money - and then starts bleating when someone tries to buy them. Hypocrites.

Mind you, Chelski are pushing them close.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea
Man U
Palace

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Gwylan said:
:lolol: :lolol:

For me, it's Man Utd, Man Utd reserves, Man Utd youth team etc ect.

There's no other team I despise more. They, more than any other team, have done more to destroy football. Any club who goes off to play in meaningless tournament rather than defend the FA Cup earns nothing but contempt from me.
As does a club that floats itself on the Stock Exchange - to earn even more money - and then starts bleating when someone tries to buy them. Hypocrites.

Mind you, Chelski are pushing them close.

Absolutely spot on bha :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Absolutely spot on bha :clap:

AJLM, like Brighton Rock you are always welcome here as despite having the stigma of being a Palace fan your posts are witty and sensible, wish we had a few more opposition fans on here like you.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
1. Man Yoo, Brand over community, exploited the death of the Busby Babes to generate a global fan base, now whining like PUSSIES because someone else has more money than them and they are on the receiving end. For the richest club in the world over the last 20 years to have won the European Cup only once is serial underachievement.

2. Rangers, same as above but wear skirts.

3. Blackburn, racist small minded bigots who only take 300 fans to Anfield and Goodison despite it being 20 miles down the road, now whining like PUSSIES at the cost of going to Cardiff for the FA Cup Semis. If they did not want to go there why not lose in an earlier round.

4. Notts County, Wembley 1991 and Meadow Lane 1983, where Brain Kilcline's late goal effectively relegated us, and Steve Foster embarrassingly spent an hour trying to get himself sent off to avoid being suspended for the FA Cup final.

5. Stoke, always beat us, soulless stadium and thuggish fans, female Stoke fan once gave me crabs.

Don't hate Palace, have no beef with their fans, though why are they all called Nigel?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Tough one this, as there's only one club that I hate, and that's Bristol City.

Not keen on Wolves, Nottingham Forest, Stoke City or Lincoln City for various reasons, but I couldn't honestly say that I hate any of them.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
26-10-02 said:
Have you had councelling about your obsession with kiddie fiddling?
It may be a shock with your family background but it is unusual in the vast majority of families.

Counselling is spelt with an 's' Nigel

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Daffyd Thomas said:
Counselling is spelt with an 's' Nigel
Cheers Quentin.Actually I will remove the post as I dont want to get involved with bha express and his pathetic 'your mum' arguments as the bloke is a complete twat-no offence.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Isn't it sad that losers like 26-10-02 can hand out abuse but throw a tantrum and tell lies when they get rebuked.

I suppose this will generate another abusive PM.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Funny I get the hump when being accused of incest.If you can find a post of me doing that to you then please put it on here for all to see.Or shall I find the post.
p.s. did you get the p.m.:wave:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
AJLM, like Brighton Rock you are always welcome here as despite having the stigma of being a Palace fan your posts are witty and sensible, wish we had a few more opposition fans on here like you.

Appreciated bha your not so bad yourself! ;)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Galatasaray - I'll never forget that week in Turkey (and nor will I ever go back), coming home two people less, their fans with the Welcome to Hell crapola, the whole club for refusing to don black armbands for the game as a mark of respect for Kev and Chris and a whole lot more..

the scum - don't really need a reason, though I have plenty.

Tottenham Hotspur - pointless football club, full of pointless people (except Keano) followed by pointless fans, who for some reason think they are the worlds greatest.

Barcode Scum - Hate everything about them.

Can't really think of a fifth, though I dislike Southampton and the bindippers as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Tough one this, as there's only one club that I hate, and that's Bristol City.

Not keen on Wolves, Nottingham Forest, Stoke City or Lincoln City for various reasons, but I couldn't honestly say that I hate any of them.

No Swansea Jacks on your list then LB?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here