Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

433 - no wingers and where is vicente??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bragging = there is feeling lucky and telling everyone else that you feel it.
That was obviously sarcasm right, I said how we were lucky having gifted fans that knew more than the manager.
Sorry I didn't realise you were only fooling around
Well many a true word spoken in jest, so yes, I do think some of the criticism is moronic, but the 'etc etc blah blah' points out I was just going off on one (ie, exaggerating, and not meaning the abuse to be taken too literally), and the kiss at the end meant I didn't want anyone to get offended by my abuse.

I'll stay off of the stage, you stay out of the audience.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
That was obviously sarcasm right, I said how we were lucky having gifted fans that knew more than the manager.
Well many a true word spoken in jest, so yes, I do think some of the criticism is moronic, but the 'etc etc blah blah' points out I was just going off on one (ie, exaggerating, and not meaning the abuse to be taken too literally), and the kiss at the end meant I didn't want anyone to get offended by my abuse.

I'll stay off of the stage, you stay out of the audience.

Only your audience I guess is what you mean.

So back to my point ... He should have changed tactics earlier. With hindsight I suspects he agrees. Hard to argue with. Great manager tho.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Easy 10 is spot on,Gus selection and use of subs lost us two points and a dreary match,no doubt he is thinking of the Liverpool match but as already said we are not going to win the Cup and its purely a financial fixture for us,he must consider the season ticket holders whose support is essential to the club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Easy 10 is spot on,Gus selection and use of subs lost us two points and a dreary match,no doubt he is thinking of the Liverpool match but as already said we are not going to win the Cup and its purely a financial fixture for us,he must consider the season ticket holders whose support is essential to the club.
yes yur right...shouldnt have brought on lua lua ...he should hav been on the bench so he couldn't take that free kick.....i can't understand how u can talk with such certainty that poyets priority is on sunday..i guess u can read his mind better than me

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Because the league isn't the be-all and end-all of the football season. Sure, you can lose a cup tie. You can lose a League game playing your strongest team too. But there's no comeback if you lose an FA Cup tie (unless you are Darlington, in 2000). Lose a League match or drop some points and there's still plenty more games to make up lost ground.

You still happy about what happened last Tuesday?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You still happy about what happened last Tuesday?

Yes. Losing a cup-tie does not negate anything said before. Plenty of points still to play for in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here