Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3500 loyalty points - anyone else?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have a picture of every club employee currently working through the night to get this sorted.

In reality some poor lass will be on the job from dawn until dusk tomorrow.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Has anybody an account for an under 18, I have been checking our three but I can only log into mine and the wife's but our daughter's says "your customer profile cannot use the web" is this becuase she's under 18

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Of course, how dare any long term supporters of the club get preferential treatment to superfans like you who didn't given a f*** about the club until we got a bit successful and the stadium came along, and who only bought a season ticket because of the direct debit. Bow down to the almighty JCLs

Love the fact that you have assumed im a JCL yet you know absolutely f*** all about me.

The point im making is that randomly some fans are being given additional points for no apparant reason. For your information ive been supporting the albion since the age of 10, so 17 years now. Is this long enough for your approval you moron? Perhaps you would like to know how many games i have attended or how many times i attended the goldstone or Gillingham for that matter?

Whilst we've now established im not a JCL (and to be honest i dislike that term) its these new fans that have enabled up to spend over 3 million today on a 30 goal a season striker.

The original question was merely why have so many supporters suddenly been given an extra 2000 odd loyalty points? And why have others simply remained on there original tally? Given my LOYALTY over the years i dont think its an unreasonable question to ask do you?

So get off your f***ing high horse will you

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Is the ticket office still open to public to walk in tomorrow?

Has anybody an account for an under 18, I have been checking our three but I can only log into mine and the wife's but our daughter's says "your customer profile cannot use the web" is this becuase she's under 18

My old man had this because the club had not "web enabled" the account. In my dad's instance this was not done because they had no email address down for him.

Quick call to the ticket office got it sorted, although I think they are off tomorrow and likely to be very busy on Wednesday once the website goes down after 5 minutes.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

I just check my sons profile and I can log in as him no problem

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Same thing happened to my son's account. The ticket office had for some reason issued him with a new number. Just contact them and they will sort it out.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Apparently the ticket office is closed all day today because of an 'all staff event' :(

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I was on 1250 points then I asked the club to link to my family and friends (my son who is a season ticket holder of many years but under 16 and my wife and dauhgter who are JCLs) - the totals then increased to 3500. Could this be it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just checked again and they still remain incorrect.

So "an all staff event" at the ticket office means no one can deal with this ahead of the first test of the system to see if people have the correct priority.

Carnage potential.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

So "an all staff event" at the ticket office means no one can deal with this ahead of the first test of the system to see if people have the correct priority.

Carnage potential.
OR they are all testing it ahead of tomorrow to see what happens?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Carnage potential.

For sure tomorrow could be ticket meltdown

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I too have an uber fan total of 3,500 tomorrow is going to be great fun

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So you can only buy a ticket for the SSC if you have 1250 points or more then?, so that's pretty much everyone as it stands!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here