Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Me too, 3500 pts la da da.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Interesting to note that the site is not accessible at the moment due to the high volume of NSCers SWOOPING to check how many loyalty points they've been credited with for the BH game :lol:

Seriously though they really need to sort that site out, its pretty unprofessional.

SpottySeagull

Aug 15, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Given our press coverage today and our rising stock maybe some super hacker has decided to target us rather than NASA or MOD. Wouldn't be a Palace fan, don't think you could do too much on a ZX Spectrum

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seriously though they really need to sort that site out, its pretty unprofessional.

Complete joke. Clearly everyone is going to be checking their points tonight and tomorrow ahead of weds. As a result they will be fielding a huge amount of calls with people querying their points.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
At least there is some movement which is a positive. The lovely lass in the ticket office today said the STs are due to be sent out in the next two weeks, so with this alignment of points scores, perhaps all systems are go for a nifty take-off :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Indeed. If it can't cope with 'high volumes' when a low volume of NSC users try to log on to it at the same time in the close season, then its got zero chance of coping with anything much else really.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
3500 too and it won't let me link to friends & family either:down:

SpottySeagull

Aug 15, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
The biggest concern for me is not the number of points people had but the fact the site has been taken down very quickly off the back of my post. I know there are a few people on NSC who would have checked but that is nothing compared to the number who will log on for tickets to big games

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or maybe they ate doing some updates to correct the incorrect number of points? Seems likely

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I now have 2500, I did have 250. Not bought an preseason tickets e.t.c. I guess this is the club finally recognising my past support?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
f*** knows but ive queried it on ATC.

It needs sorting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here