Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3500 loyalty points - anyone else?

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Nil points for me, as I am a bad fan buying 79 tickets between our 2 kids and myself since 2009 according to my purchase history.
Obviously season ticket holders and away fans should get more (many) than me but surely I might deserve 1 or 2... just thought I would get it off my chest!:(

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I seem to have 3530. Does anybody know how this is worked out? I had a season ticket at Withers the last 2 years, never went to an away game, (bad fan), have a 1901 season ticket and purchased a car parking space yesterday. Nowhere can I find out how its calculated and therefore if its right or wrong. Also does anybody know whether points drop out, are used up as you buy tickets or accumulate for ever.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I seem to have 3530. Does anybody know how this is worked out? I had a season ticket at Withers the last 2 years, never went to an away game, (bad fan), have a 1901 season ticket and purchased a car parking space yesterday. Nowhere can I find out how its calculated and therefore if its right or wrong. Also does anybody know whether points drop out, are used up as you buy tickets or accumulate for ever.

For the total points, they have given you 2500 instead of 250 for the withdean season. You should have 1280, which is standard for 1901 ( 1030 pts ) + withdean ( 250 ).

Last edited:

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Yes I've gone from 3530 to 1300 which apparently is still 20 more than I thought I was supposed to have, (unless its the 20 points for Spurs?)

If you purchased a ticket for the Gills game or it is inclusive for 1901 members then this total is correct.

Withdean ST = 250
Amex ST = 1000
1901 = 30
Home cup game = 20
Total = 1300

I'm afaid to say that i've gone from 3520 back to 1270, never mind.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now back on 1270

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
Hi

I had this problem with my password and it was saying the same, I got in after 2 days of trying to contact the club to no avail, by putting the postcode in without capitals, couldnt believe it. Example rh167rz, hope this is of help, let me no if it works? Good luck!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep back to 1270.

Should have been CORRECT at first attempt.

f***ing SHOWER OF SHIT.

At least Gus doesnt let the team reach FIASCO f***ing proportions or we may as well not f***ing bother next season and ask the league to just make us bottom. Who is running this? Laurel and f***ing Hardy?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Yep back to 1270.

f***ing SHOWER OF SHIT.

At least Gus doesnt let the team reach FIASCO f***ing proportions or we may as well not f***ing bother next season and ask the league to just make us bottom. Who is running this? Laurel and f***ing Hardy?

chill man, will all be sorted soon i reckon!

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep back to 1270.

f***ing SHOWER OF SHIT.

Oh dear!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here