Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3500 loyalty points - anyone else?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was suggested to me that bonus points had been given to those who write positively about the club on NSC.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've just spoken to the club who will look into it. Didn't sound like they were supposed to be there.

I emailed five different club staff on this issue at 10 this morning. If they only realised the problem now they are f***ing stupid!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was suggested to me that bonus points had been given to those who write positively about the club on NSC.

Can't see young Ernest being in the positive with loyalty points, oh well.........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to a reply on ATC it looks like the club are now aware of the cock up , so looks like they might have to do a data cleanse overnight to get the points correct by 10 am tomorrow morning. Those with 3,500 points will go back to 1,250 points apart from Bozza who keeps his for an early disclosure :lol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hi chaps, i know ive missed thread at some point but how do i check my points cant find how to do it on website, thanx.

Read the thread!!

Or login, and go to purchase history at the top.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
According to a reply on ATC it looks like the club are now aware of the cock up , so looks like they might have to do a data cleanse overnight to get the points correct by 10 am tomorrow morning. Those with 3,500 points will go back to 1,250 points apart from Bozza who keeps his for an early disclosure :lol:

I'm a lowly back-of-the-queue 1000 pointer fella.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still got 3,500 as of time of post

Well I just managed to work out how to check mine, and mine seems fine, but I cant check my sons?? I have entered his fan number and put in the password (postcode), but it will not log in for him. I got back to mine and I try to add him to my friends and family section, and it says the postcode is not registered, well it must be it is the same as mine.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Well I just managed to work out how to check mine, and mine seems fine, but I cant check my sons?? I have entered his fan number and put in the password (postcode), but it will not log in for him. I got back to mine and I try to add him to my friends and family section, and it says the postcode is not registered, well it must be it is the same as mine.

You can't add him to yours, he needs to go in and add himself to yours via his account. It seems as though you are trying to use his young seagulls account to log onto the ticketing system which can't be done as this is a seperate system. you will need to contact the club and they will web enable his fan number under your e-mail address with a new password. hope this helps ?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I have 3520 points like many others.

It seems to be

1000 for AMEX season
2500 for withdean last year ( schoolboy software development error, should be 250 - although it's right in the detailed breakdown )
20 for Spurs ( should be 0)
0 for Gills ( should be 20)

It should be incredibly simple to either fix the totalling code, or run a simple script on the database to fix the data.

I'd do it in an hour if I had the relevant access...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here