Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 years of Gus - on Radio Sussex now... (merged)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone listening to Gus on Radio Sussex now....

......able to put what questions he is being asked and his answers (for those us us unable to listen)?

Thanks

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
First question about promotion, Gus wants us to be stronger before we go up, rather than like Southampton etc, so not looking for this season. Parachute payments are good but he wouldn't like seeing us beaten 3 or 4 nil each week.

Asked about favourite music - downloads modern British or American music from internet rather than buying cds

Would he go to a Prem club, says he's always been honest with the chairman, also quotes from Bloom, if the right club at the right time (non committal)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Vicente - idea was to build the team around him - very deep muscular pain - treatment and tests

Murray - we didn't sell him, we couldn't pay the wages he was offered up the road. We could only afford 50% of what he was offered at Selhurst.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Biggest achievement? Staying up the top of the division & winning the division but also convincing the fans that his way was good.

How do you relax? I don't especially when games are Sat/Tues. Football all the time but when I do get an afternoon off then I play golf. If we've lost family know to leave me alone!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Suprised anyone can say he needs to go, he is a very grounded manager and knows what he wants, and wants to do it properly, rather than rush into it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Suprised anyone can say he needs to go, he is a very grounded manager and knows what he wants, and wants to do it properly, rather than rush into it.

As I say that, he says he wants to sign Messi.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Which player would you most like to bring to Brighton (fantasy) Messi. Prem league - Mata or Cazorla

Do you throw teacups at half time - No I get upset but not throwing anything

That's it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As I say that, he says he wants to sign Messi.

That's not really what he said though, was it? He was asked who he would sign, if he had unlimited funds. Messi if from anywhere. Bale, Carzola or Mata from the Prem...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's not really what he said though, was it? He was asked who he would sign, if he had unlimited funds. Messi if from anywhere. Bale, Carzola or Mata from the Prem...

Alright lighten up :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Anyone listening to Gus on Radio Sussex now....

Bale or Barnes on the left

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
gus in brighton_studio.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

FFS still no target man?

Gus OUT

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Alright lighten up :lol:

:)

Ha ha, I'm fine, but you know what NSC is like. Some people around here would read that, and think that he was *actually* planning to make a bid for Messi. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here