Votes: 27 11.3%
  • Monster raving

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What is the big fear of Labour driven by for you?
Even higher taxes and in the long term. Too much influence from the unions. They elected Jeremy Corbyn as leader and can therefore never ever be trusted. Anti semitism is rife. Labour’s solution to any and every problem is to spend more public money on it. Soft on immigration. That's just a few for starters.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Even higher taxes and in the long term. Too much influence from the unions. They elected Jeremy Corbyn as leader and can therefore never ever be trusted. Anti semitism is rife. Labour’s solution to any and every problem is to spend more public money on it. Soft on immigration. That's just a few for ,starters.
This from someone who's party of choice gave us Liz Truss! Have you even read or heard anything labour have said this time? So much union influence that one of the biggest refuses to support the manifesto. Have you been around while the tories proved incapable even of managing their own plans?

I despair.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Conservative.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Ym5.gif

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Even higher taxes and in the long term. Too much influence from the unions. They elected Jeremy Corbyn as leader and can therefore never ever be trusted. Anti semitism is rife. Labour’s solution to any and every problem is to spend more public money on it. Soft on immigration. That's just a few for starters.
Seen the national debt lately? And the immigration figures? Bloody Labour, eh?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its safe to say Conservatives have become a party of high tax and high spending. "austerity" is a popular sound bite, only really applied for about 2 years a decade ago. currently Labour are promising to not raise taxes, presumably not raise spending, except in about two narrow areas. their roles have been reserved on tax policy.

which makes it all the more odd then seeing so many of the left criticise the tax rises, debt and spending. :shrug:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Is anyone still undecided, or has changed their mind in the last few weeks?

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
I am not sure I will vote, as I want someone who sits more left than Starmer, but it's impossible for them to win. Starmer also has the privileged title attached to him, that would certainly be difficult to overcome when voting. He doesn't fully represent the working man. It's probably just easier to sit at home and let the youngsters vote him in.
This is definitely a very boring election, I thought someone would have come up with some proper scandal on Sunak, surely he can't be the only Tory not to been involved in some sex scandal?
Fingers crossed that will turn up soon!
You’d have thought that being done for breaking the law when Chancellor would be a proper scandal but apparently not…

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Greens, but if I wasn't in a seat the Greens can win I might be tempted to vote Lib Dem for the first time ever, as they seem to be offering a more positive voice than Labour and at least they are talking about rejoining the SM.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Labour. Can't wait to see the smug look wiped off her face (Lia Nici) when the result is announced.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The tax burden now is the highest its ever been, under conservatives. Net Immigration has never been higher than under this Conservative Government, anti semitism has been and continues to be tackled. You might be right that Public spending will rise, but take a look at the state of all Government funded services, it has to rise. Corbyn is gone, and is not even a labour MP anymore, Truss is standing as a Tory candidate, half the Tories still want Johnson back.
I think it's an irrational fear you have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here