• Green

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • Monster raving

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
More importantly with three weeks to go:

1. Check you’re registered to vote at your current address.

2. Check you’ve got permissible photo ID to vote.

3. Check where your polling station is, and work out how you’ll get there on the day.

If you’re not sure who to vote for, but want something better than the last decade or so, head to https://tacticalvote.co.uk/ and put in your postcode, it will advise you who the best candidate to vote for is in your constituency.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Im in Raabs constituency... It's always been close between the Tories and LibDems, but judging by all the LibDem posters everywhere and the lack of tory ones i reckon the Libs will take it.

I do not tribally vote for any one party... however LibDems for me this time. I have been inundated with leaflets from them. It should be exciting... Pub Thur and the day off work on the Friday. I will try and make a drinking session out of the opening of an envelope lol.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Been a Labour supporter ( and off and on activist ) for 35 years - 3 weeks debate or my like or dislike of any leader isn’t going to change that.
Ah open minded then.....
(I know you are, but it just comes access like)

I have an issue with anyone who follows any party blindly, there is no party that is 100% bob on in alignment with anyone's ideals all the time.
Why tow the party line, I have voted Tory, Labour, Green, and even not bothered several times, if that party at the time appeals to me and my train of thought that is where I will place my cross or not bother.

I will be voting this time and for Labour as it happens, because I like Kier and we need a change, I do hope labour do not implode when they gain power and factions start manoeuvring and coming out of the woodwork.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
If your vote really counted, whichever way you put it, who would you vote for?

I dunno, I just find the whole thing so undemocratic.

Ideally, the amount of MPs would be representative of the people overall.

But it's not. I know Labour will win again in my constituency whether I vote or not... I don't want the house to be DOMINATED by Labour MPs either.

I would like to have a few more Green MPs in there, dashed with a few Lib Dems, but I'm very anti EU - so I guess if it boiled down to it, I'd like another Green MP representing me in there?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ah open minded then.....
(I know you are, but it just comes access like)

I have an issue with anyone who follows any party blindly, there is no party that is 100% bob on in alignment with anyone's ideals all the time.
Why tow the party line, I have voted Tory, Labour, Green, and even not bothered several times, if that party at the time appeals to me and my train of thought that is where I will place my cross or not bother.

I will be voting this time and for Labour as it happens, because I like Kier and we need a change, I do hope labour do not implode when they gain power and factions start manoeuvring and coming out of the woodwork.

If cracks and factions start appearing in his party, he could always call a referendum to reunite them. Worked a treat the last time a party leader did it :wink:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I'm undecided. Either I vote for the party that's cocked up the country, wants to send my grandkids off to war in a future compulsory conscription, but has a really good local candidate, worked 15 years for the NHS, 2 kids in local schools, born and raised here, etc ..

Or I vote for some bloke imported from Lambeth, who has a dreadful record as a councillor, who has never lived here, has zero understanding of local issues and is the local representative of the next Govt imo.

Yes there's a couple of others which won't get anywhere.

So, the bigger picture or one that possibly sort out some stuff locally?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Will be away on the day, so not voting. Have heard virtually nothing from any of our candidates locally, most have little or no obvious experience.
So am I, but have arranged for my husband to proxy vote for me. He & I agree on politics so I can trust him.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Henry Jones ( Lib Dem ) will get my vote - I have to be congruent with what I believe in and his party matches the closest for me.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Tory boy here, Tories have been a cluster f@ck for a number of years now.

Labour will be a disaster ( as has been proven in the past and won't change under a Starmer leadership )

God knows where my vote will go.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
As they are “all the same” I shall vote for them all, i would hate for anyone making the effort to stand in my constituency to feel left out ❤️
Ah, a new inclusive, non-binary, mode of politics :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here