Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Great Cornholio said:
This cow is small - but those cows are far away! :clap2: :clap2:

Classic episode, TGC

"Are those my feet" :drink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
When they are SIGNED... that is when I will believe we have made some small progress towards being ready for the start of the season...

We definitely need a goalie and a centre back... if I was MM, then I would also be very worried about Kerry's lack of pace, and would be looking to sign a replacement left-back too...

At least Hammond might be able to provide Mayo with some cover from the wide-left midfield position...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
A team of gingers it is then. Can't be a bad thing, everyone knows that ginger people are of a superior genetic structure.

Perhaps Paul Scholes will be making his way down to the coast before long.

So who would make it into a ginger XI? Anyone want to attempt a full team? I'm struggling to think of a carrot-topped keeper

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wasn't Cullip a secret redhead? ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Todays Argus says
They have also lined up a young French international goalkeeper for Saturday's Championship opener at Derby, with hopes fading of re-signing Alan Blayney from Southampton.

Knowing the Le Havre youth team are over here (said at the Fans Forum) I am putting 2+2 together and making 22. Their number 2 is an under 21 international and I was impressed by him at Le Havre. He stopped a point blank shot from CKR

The rest of todays news
Argus

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Actually no, because further down it says from the top division in France and Le Havre are 2nd division :rolleyes:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Stinky Kat
Another day starts full of hope and anticipation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Could be Jeremy Gavanon. He's the current France U-21 keeper and he plays for Olympique Marseille. Has made a few apperances for OM, including a sub appearance in the 2004 UEFA Cup final where he replaced Barthez.

And he's a ginger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here