Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 to sign today? PLEASE let this happen

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Scarface said:
Looks like this kid from Man U is 5' 11" not 5' 8". While still not giant he is still taller than Hinshelwood and El Abd.

511094307vn.jpg

He's taller than Keane, Butt and Smith so cant be that small. He's the ginger one in the middle by the way!

Training with the FIRST team no less!

Must be crap!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If your going to Brighton your pose needs to be a bit more gay than that.
Butts has got it perfect;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
Ah, I see, that would explain it. What about that Cisse dude though? He's blonde AND he's got funny crop circles in his hair.

He's from outer space, you've seen the Fifth Element right? He must be related to the guy in that somehow.

5th_2.jpg

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Errr can I just point out that all the other players apart from O' Shea are BEHIND McShane in that picture and as such height comparisons will be inaccurate due to perspective.

Not that I want to spoil our fun or anything.

:p

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id be f***ing delighted to wrap up Blayney and the Man U lad today for starters.
Lets hope in a couple of weeks the Rangers lad becomes available on loan and we can get him in once things settle down in Scotland, its understandable Rangers dont want to farm people out on loan just yet.

Plus lets give the Monaco lad a chance also. He might be just what we need.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He's from outer space, you've seen the Fifth Element right? He must be related to the guy in that somehow.

5th_2.jpg

I think you're onto something there, that Xavier chappie must be from the same species, this could be the start of an Alien insurgence - right under our noses, and we're paying them vast sums of money. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hungry Joe said:
I think you're onto something there, that Xavier chappie must be from the same species, this could be the start of an Alien insurgence - right under our noses, and we're paying them vast sums of money. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

No no, they're homo erectus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here