• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is not a Brexit thread. Please go to one of the LOADS of them if that's what you want to SHOUT about.

History suggests that'll be read.
You might even get an apology.
But they just won't/can't stop themselves.

History suggests if you want it to stop you have to call a teacher.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This has been an enjoyable thread, but it now seems to be sinking into Brexit Bearpit Bollocks. If you want to talk Brexit guys, you already have a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Great a US President has plagiarised Neil Kinnock, famous for Brighton beach, in his long political life.

F1F0EE08-3D39-454D-B335-069A9A046316.jpeg

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought I'd share this rather comprehensive fact check on Trump's tweets.

https://apnews.com/article/election...rus-outbreak-79c34b72633683af195ae945503883fe

Good work the Associated Press.

Yep, solid evidence that Trump is a w*nker. Only concern now is if indeed he's a w*nker supported by a load of shite people with assault rifles who should be wearing brown shirts. Suspect the NRA will support the right of people who disagree with them to be killed (only by nutters of course, nothing to do with good ole American boys - but hey, you can't deny the the right of nutters to own guns, can you?)

#prayfordecentamericans

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll say this once more - please keep this on topic and civil.

Any more Brexit or other OT posts from anyone from now will incur a thread ban - fair warning.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes that was funny to be fair but we all make mistakes, including most of NSC believing this election was legit.

This video is more relevent on Trump and his disputing of the election process.

https://youtu.be/1SnVHFd_r6s

Anyway I am only too pleased to help make NSC more entertaining. Someone has to.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."
If the courts continue to throw out the 'evidence' presented by Trump's lawyers. Will you concede that this election was legit or are you going to wait until the bloke you don't support concedes before you follow suit?

What evidence have you seen that the rest of us haven't that makes you so sure this election wasn't legit?

Edit - are you presenting that video as evidence? To be fair it is more compelling than the comments but my God, she is struggling.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This 100%.

Mods/ [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] .... please don’t this this thread be taken over by Remain and Brexit people.

Agreed. Knock the Brexit nonsense off please people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll say this once more - please keep this on topic and civil.

Any more Brexit or other OT posts from anyone from now will incur a thread ban - fair warning.

:clap2:

Beat me to it

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All By Myself, Eric Carmen is having a meltdown on twitter, with his mindwashed support for Trump.

Anyone who disagrees gets an instant block, and he has even issued legal papers against Nils Lofgren's wife to stop her tweating about his insane comments.

If you're on twitter have a look at his timeline it's comedy gold. @RealEricCarmen

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
All By Myself, Eric Carmen is having a meltdown on twitter, with his mindwashed support for Trump.

Anyone who disagrees gets an instant block, and he has even issued legal papers against Nils Lofgren's wife to stop her tweating about his insane comments.

If you're on twitter have a look at his timeline it's comedy gold. @RealEricCarmen

Is that the bloke who invented the heated roller?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's exactly what he said isn't it :shrug:

Not all leave voters supported Trump, but the vast majority of Trump supporters voted leave.

Exactly the same as all leavers aren't racist, but the vast majority of racists voted leave.

Not quite your slant on it though, is it? You are anti Trump and anti Brexit (I can accept that, and agree with you on one out of two), and you clearly regard everyone who opposes you on either account is ................... where do I start?
Thick? Old? Racist?
You need a bit of .......... well, tolerance I suppose, or understanding. Not everyone who disagrees with some of your beliefs is scum ... or thick ... or old ... or racist.

Probably a waste of time posting this ................. after all, you're the bloke that believes other people believe in unicorns .......... :facepalm:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not quite your slant on it though, is it? You are anti Trump and anti Brexit (I can accept that, and agree with you on one out of two), and you clearly regard everyone who opposes you on either account is ................... where do I start?
Thick? Old? Racist?
You need a bit of .......... well, tolerance I suppose, or understanding. Not everyone who disagrees with some of your beliefs is scum ... or thick ... or old ... or racist.

Probably a waste of time posting this ................. after all, you're the bloke that believes other people believe in unicorns .......... :facepalm:
Simple, just patronise him and he'll get bored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here