• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not quite your slant on it though, is it? You are anti Trump and anti Brexit (I can accept that, and agree with you on one out of two), and you clearly regard everyone who opposes you on either account is ................... where do I start?
Thick? Old? Racist?
You need a bit of .......... well, tolerance I suppose, or understanding. Not everyone who disagrees with some of your beliefs is scum ... or thick ... or old ... or racist.

Probably a waste of time posting this ................. after all, you're the bloke that believes other people believe in unicorns .......... :facepalm:

Not saying that’s a bad post, but please can you bury the Brexit stuff and UK angle in this thread now.

I realise you’re not the only one.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
All By Myself, Eric Carmen is having a meltdown on twitter, with his mindwashed support for Trump.

Anyone who disagrees gets an instant block, and he has even issued legal papers against Nils Lofgren's wife to stop her tweating about his insane comments.

If you're on twitter have a look at his timeline it's comedy gold. @RealEricCarmen

Blimey. He's a proper crank.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They need to vent off the disappointment that old, racist and anti intellectual false beliefs are not popular. Give them a little leeway mods.

Agreed. Knock the Brexit nonsense off please people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite your slant on it though, is it? You are anti Trump and anti Brexit (I can accept that, and agree with you on one out of two), and you clearly regard everyone who opposes you on either account is ................... where do I start?
Thick? Old? Racist?
You need a bit of .......... well, tolerance I suppose, or understanding. Not everyone who disagrees with some of your beliefs is scum ... or thick ... or old ... or racist.

Probably a waste of time posting this ................. after all, you're the bloke that believes other people believe in unicorns .......... :facepalm:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thick? Old? Racist?

Stop it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thick? Old? Racist?

Simple, just patronise him and he'll get bored.

Enough.

Come on chaps, you're both better than this. Yellow card plus a talking to. And no need for anyone to rise to the above either.

We will lose people from this thread rather than this thread.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not saying that’s a bad post, but please can you bury the Brexit stuff and UK angle in this thread now.

I realise you’re not the only one.

Happy to do so - but was only responding to what's gone before.

Like others before me, I am pro Brexit but not pro Trump. Not getting into deeper arguments about it. That is where I am, although you disagree with my view - fair enough?

Last edited:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
If and when he becomes presidential history he will probably retreat from the political limelight and become a successful businessman once again.

Trump was never a successful businessman. This is just one article from the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/28/trump-new-york-times-tax-returns-president there are plenty more out there you can google from the New York Times, Independent etc. It was all a con, a scam, smoke and mirrors that his supporters believed. He was bailed out several times by his old man and still owes millions to contractors and consultants. The guy is a total con artist

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The inability of the trumpists to accept reality and concede defeat with humility and grace is in equal parts worrying and hilarious. I can only conclude that "big boy pants" just aren't stocked wherever those on the hard right shop. Perhaps they just don't make them from beige nylon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Trump was never a successful businessman. This is just one article from the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/28/trump-new-york-times-tax-returns-president there are plenty more out there you can google from the New York Times, Independent etc. It was all a con, a scam, smoke and mirrors that his supporters believed. He was bailed out several times by his old man and still owes millions to contractors and consultants. The guy is a total con artist
100% this.

He's just a shit gangster who's played with his Dad's money and lost big. "Successful businessman" = Snake Oil bullshit artist.

Fair play to him for the way he's managed to fool so many people.

But the game's up, big time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
100% this.

He's just a shit gangster who's played with his Dad's money and lost big. "Successful businessman" = Snake Oil bullshit artist.

Fair play to him for the way he's managed to fool so many people.

But the game's up, big time.
Don't forget he still got 71,000,000 votes.
Not sure how many scales have been removed from eyes.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Happy to do so - but was only responding to what's gone before.

Like others before me, I am pro Brexit but not pro Trump. Not getting into deeper arguments about it. That is where I am, although you disagree with my view - fair enough?

I'm with you brother. And likewise, I'm not going to get into the circle jerk arguments done 10,000x before in the bear pit, but strong intellectual and deeply considered, long term reasons for leaving, accepting others wont agree and i'm in a minority on here.

But will never support populists or facists and cannot stand Trump, who is a racist, incompetent Autocrat and a very dangerous, lawless maverick.

Trump, Guiliani and Farage will all hopefully disappear soon.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm with you brother. And likewise, I'm not going to get into the circle jerk arguments done 10,000x before in the bear pit, but strong intellectual and deeply considered, long term reasons for leaving, accepting others wont agree and i'm in a minority on here.

But will never support populists or facists and cannot stand Trump, who is a racist, incompetent Autocrat and a very dangerous, lawless maverick.

Trump, Guiliani and Farage will all hopefully disappear soon.

I don't think may will disagree with you there.

Do you have any views on the articles including Biden with Gerry Adams and Rita O:Hare?

Is it just propoganda nonsense?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The inability of the trumpists to accept reality and concede defeat with humility and grace is in equal parts worrying and hilarious. I can only conclude that "big boy pants" just aren't stocked wherever those on the hard right shop. Perhaps they just don't make them from beige nylon.

Not one word wasted. :bowdown: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here