• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I can't see Biden lasting a full term.
Kamala Harris is already the president in waiting.
And it will happen sooner rather than later.

Does seem like a decent bloke, definitely getting on and certainly looks like he only has a few marbles left rolling around up top!

biden.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who would I want to lead the country if I was an American voter. A party that has allegedly 'rigged' an election over a government in power, or a party that are unable to organise a press conference without looking like ridiculous *****. It's a tricky one.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ii was referring to the supporters of each party reactions.

In political terms it's similar to 2000.

The winning voters always celebrate like that.

You're only making reference to 2000 because there was a dispute There was one issue in one state as far as I can recall (the famous chads). Trump has thrown an army of lawyers to challenge absolutely anything whether there is any foundation or not. The difference is also the behaviour of both candidates then whereas this time there is a petulant child in situ and it seems no one can persuade him he's toast.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Who would I want to lead the country if I was an American voter. A party that has allegedly 'rigged' an election over a government in power, or a party that are unable to organise a press conference without looking like ridiculous *****. It's a tricky one.

One of the many reasons two-party democracies are really flawed and not particularly democratic. Probably quite a few Americans wouldnt see Joe Biden or the Democratic party as their wet dream or representing their political stance, but when the only option is the orange idiot, what are they going to do?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've always been amazed that more people don't know! As you say, you've only got to read a few (undisputed, legally) articles to find out the truth.

Thought he was a player, got into hock with the mob.

Thought he was a player, got into hock with Vlad.

The only thing he's good at is fooling people even more stupid than him that he's some sort of success. He's a massive failure at gangsterism and an even bigger failure at legitimate business.

"The Art of The Deal"? Piss funny really. Pissed his Dad's cash up the wall and is now in serious money trouble.

One thing that has occurred to me recently are the parallels between Trump and Robert Maxwell. Both overweight with large families (who are slavishly devoted to their dads). Both with a long list of powerful associates. Both involved in politics and business and both, if we're to believe the reports on Trump's finances, in serious money problems.

If Trump decides to take a cruise when he steps down, you know where he's heading ...

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
I just walked past the convention center in Philly, there were sbout 12 Trump supporters, surrounded by 50 cops, yelling about it being unfair, and blasting 80's rock music. One of the saddest things I've seen in my life.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Couple of the Trump spawn up and demanding that every single vote (all, like 150 million of them) be manually recounted.

Funny how you barely heard from Dumb & Dumber during the Presidency, it was all Ivanka. Now she's nowhere to be seen, while these gormless muppets are mewling for their Daddy.

Said exactly the same thing earlier in the thread. Funny seeing these BUFFOONS dribbling in public, while Ivanka tries to keep some distance.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There are three media organisations I'd never take seriously in regards to the information they put out. MSNBC, FOX and CNN. They all have paid actors posing as news people to push out their taking points and agendas as news.

Anyone quoting any of those sources is exactly the kind of dupes that helps them peddle misinformation.

Says man who blames sieg heiling Neo Nazis on, *checks notes*, "the left".

Oh and not forgetting "Soros".

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't think may will disagree with you there.

Do you have any views on the articles including Biden with Gerry Adams and Rita O:Hare?

Is it just propoganda nonsense?

No idea if its propaganda nonsense?

I've seen the pics of him talking to Adams with Rita O'Hare, but dont really know the context?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There are three media organisations I'd never take seriously in regards to the information they put out. MSNBC, FOX and CNN. They all have paid actors posing as news people to push out their taking points and agendas as news.

Anyone quoting any of those sources is exactly the kind of dupes that helps them peddle misinformation.

Just enjoy the show. Pretend it is real.

Of course it is all fake, but right now everyone is happy: the people who believe they are part of or supporting some kind of Goodness are happy with their victory, the Trump supporters are happy that they have something to rage about.

As for Biden & Trump I'm sure they have had a nice dinner at the lodge, having a good laugh. They did a good job.

Another job well done: there is no politics and no democracy, just the best selling show and most will never no they're in it.

Dont fight it, it will do you no good. Just play along.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Says man who blames sieg heiling Neo Nazis on, *checks notes*, "the left".

Oh and not forgetting "Soros".

Cool story bro.

But if we're taking proper Nazis and not these fake lame ones in 2020 then it was Democrat President Truman who let 1600 real Nazis into the US under the guise of Operation paperclip.

Imagine that.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just enjoy the show. Pretend it is real.

Of course it is all fake, but right now everyone is happy: the people who believe they are part of or supporting some kind of Goodness are happy with their victory, the Trump supporters are happy that they have something to rage about.

As for Biden & Trump I'm sure they have had a nice dinner at the lodge, having a good laugh. They did a good job.

Another job well done: there is no politics and no democracy, just the best selling show and most will never no they're in it.

Dont fight it, it will do you no good. Just play along.

I've been laughing all along.

Entertainment levels have been high.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The winning voters always celebrate like that.

You're only making reference to 2000 because there was a dispute There was one issue in one state as far as I can recall (the famous chads). Trump has thrown an army of lawyers to challenge absolutely anything whether there is any foundation or not. The difference is also the behaviour of both candidates then whereas this time there is a petulant child in situ and it seems no one can persuade him he's toast.

Before this election there had already been over 300 or more court challenges from both sides.

Like when the Democrats had the Greens struck from the ballot in one area so they wouldn't steal votes from them.

It's all onc big farce the US system.

With both sides just as complicit as the other in trying to rig outcomes to get the results they want.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Cool story bro.

But if we're taking proper Nazis and not these fake lame ones in 2020 then it was Democrat President Truman who let 1600 real Nazis into the US under the guise of Operation paperclip.

Imagine that.

It's no story, it's just an example of what you do. And when you're pushing the joke that of most people on here, you know more, and are better informed, it's a good one to remember. That there are no limits to how much your political bias informs you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's no story, it's just an example of what you do. And when you're pushing the joke that of most people on here, you know more, and are better informed, it's a good one to remember. That there are no limits to how much your political bias informs you.
You would say that you bloody lefty/liberal/Democrat. [emoji1787][emoji1787].

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just heard a brilliant analogy re Trump supporters from John Cleese recounted by Ron Reagan Junior on ITV

“Talking to a Trump supporter is like sitting with someone watching Professional Wrestling and suddenly realising that they think everything they are watching is true”

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just heard a brilliant analogy re Trump supporters from John Cleese recounted by Ron Reagan Junior on ITV

“Talking to a Trump supporter is like sitting with someone watching Professional Wrestling and suddenly realising that they think everything they are watching is true”
Lol. Spot on. Heard Cleese on the radio the other day. Still sharp as a tack and very funny. Hero.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Cool story bro.

Imagine that.

Wasn’t that more about the space race and the development of Nuclear weapons?

Doesn’t make it right I know, but was ultimately about the end product?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here