Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The inability of the trumpists to accept reality and concede defeat with humility and grace is in equal parts worrying and hilarious. I can only conclude that "big boy pants" just aren't stocked wherever those on the hard right shop. Perhaps they just don't make them from beige nylon.

Accepting reality, conceding defeat with grace and humility regretfully for many is a distant memory, for most these days if the result doesn’t go their way they go all out attack mode.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think may will disagree with you there.

Do you have any views on the articles including Biden with Gerry Adams and Rita O:Hare?

Is it just propoganda nonsense?

Moving on from Theresa :wink: (sorry I can never resist, it's a failing, I knew) all Irish descended Catholic American politicians tend to tick the history box for easy votes but, as with Kennedy, these people are Americans first. Biden won't destroy England in revenge for the potato famine and what followed. In any case, if he decides to do so, there is not a lot we can do about it. Unless you plan to have him shot.

Biden will be a one term pres by virtue of age. It will be interesting to see whether the Dems (and the Republicants) can drain their swamps in time for some new age politics in 4 years' time.

Frankly.....I doubt it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
..... but a cracking single.

Did you mean 'singer' you fat-fingered old ruin? :wink:

I was always disappointed with Lulu. Great voice. Nice cover of the Bowie tune. She could have done a Tom Jones and teamed up with some proper decent modern folk to reboot herself in a modern new caree......

No. No. I'm dreaming. She ain't no Dusty, not by a long chalk :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Moving on from Theresa :wink: (sorry I can never resist, it's a failing, I knew) all Irish descended Catholic American politicians tend to tick the history box for easy votes but, as with Kennedy, these people are Americans first. Biden won't destroy England in revenge for the potato famine and what followed. In any case, if he decides to do so, there is not a lot we can do about it. Unless you plan to have him shot.

Biden will be a one term pres by virtue of age. It will be interesting to see whether the Dems (and the Republicants) can drain their swamps in time for some new age politics in 4 years' time.

Frankly.....I doubt it.

Nice use of the typo, still sharp I see.

Accept what you say, but many are concerned with the immediate threat of our US cousins not giving us a decent level of chlorinated chicken now Friendly Joe holds the keys.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't think may will disagree with you there.

Do you have any views on the articles including Biden with Gerry Adams and Rita O:Hare?

Is it just propoganda nonsense?
Don't know about PW, but as far as I'm concerned, no, I don't have any views on Biden and Gerry Adams; I know nothing about that. I just support those Americans who have opted for the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yep, there's plenty of stuff out there on Trump's ties to organised crime. I was amazed when I first found out.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
I've always been amazed that more people don't know! As you say, you've only got to read a few (undisputed, legally) articles to find out the truth.

Thought he was a player, got into hock with the mob.

Thought he was a player, got into hock with Vlad.

The only thing he's good at is fooling people even more stupid than him that he's some sort of success. He's a massive failure at gangsterism and an even bigger failure at legitimate business.

"The Art of The Deal"? Piss funny really. Pissed his Dad's cash up the wall and is now in serious money trouble.

These are all facts. Financial and legal facts that have been reported and confirmed.

Not opinions and absolutely nothing to do with politics. It can do your head in though if you think about it and then watch these insane people talking about voting fraud.....

Or some of the (fortunately few) Trump apologists on this forum.

Mouldy
POTG
Aussie halfwit
Jim the Russian sociopath
Oh and comedy knobber ppf

That's your boy right there! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The inability of the trumpists to accept reality and concede defeat with humility and grace is in equal parts worrying and hilarious. I can only conclude that "big boy pants" just aren't stocked wherever those on the hard right shop. Perhaps they just don't make them from beige nylon.

Never a truer word spoken. Inability to accept democratic votes seems to be a very modern trait in the West.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I was always disappointed with Lulu. Great voice. Nice cover of the Bowie tune. She could have done a Tom Jones and teamed up with some proper decent modern folk to reboot herself in a modern new caree......

No. No. I'm dreaming. She ain't no Dusty, not by a long chalk [emoji106]

Take That. And was allegedly shagging skinny dancer with no musical ability Jason Orange. Around 30 years her junior. Effort (probably a decent tick for both tbf).

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

No, I meant single - loved it at the time. Though somehow The Boat that I Row had a much more ... err... volatile affect on my young post-adolescent self at the time ....... just phwooaargh! ................ and don't get me started on To Sir with Love.

Still would, btw, but accept there is no chance!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Totally agree. Dusty ... incredible vocalist, amazing songs.

Never liked Lulu’s pop ditties.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Bingo!!!!
IMG-20201108-WA0013~2.jpg

...I knew I'd seen him somewhere before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice use of the typo, still sharp I see.

Accept what you say, but many are concerned with the immediate threat of our US cousins not giving us a decent level of chlorinated chicken now Friendly Joe holds the keys.

:bowdown: :lolol: :thumbsup:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

So basically it's 2016 all over again then except it's the red instead of the blue doing everything you just stated now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It was reported on CNN that act of voting republican for the house but democrat in the election was very much a vote by republicans against trump. Not difficult but then as it does not suit your agenda it clearly not politics. ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are three media organisations I'd never take seriously in regards to the information they put out. MSNBC, FOX and CNN. They all have paid actors posing as news people to push out their taking points and agendas as news.

Anyone quoting any of those sources is exactly the kind of dupes that helps them peddle misinformation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are three media organisations I'd never take seriously in regards to the information they put out. MSNBC, FOX and CNN. They all have paid actors posing as news people to push out their taking points and agendas as news.

Anyone quoting any of those sources is exactly the kind of dupes that helps them peddle misinformation.

There are a few posters on Nsc that I never take seriously, and you are one of them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There are a few posters on Nsc that I never take seriously, and you are one of them.

Thanks for your insight.

Ii mean I couldn't give a **** what some random person on the internet thinks but if it's made you feel better getting it off your chest then more power to you.

At least you provide some vapid content to enjoy. For that I thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here