• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

Mate you are coming across as having sour grapes before you went off for your morning run.
Of course no one believes change will happen overnight......no more than you would imagine brexit would change things overnight but the crux of the matter is the new president of the US of A has been democratically voted in by the electorate of America. Any dispute on the fact whether the vote was illegal or corrupt is subject to scrutiny by the American justice system. The same process would have probably been suggested had Biden called foul in defeat (although probably he would have less likely been as ungracious in defeat)
Trump is an enigma, true enough but he is a businessman first & political leader second.
If and when he becomes presidential history he will probably retreat from the political limelight and become a successful businessman once again. What will his legacy be?
Probably the most decisive president in recent history. Now America has a chance to unite, yes it is only a chance but thank heaven they have that chance.

Sorry mate.

But sour grapes about what?

I am not a Trump fan and neither am I a Biden fan.

I think I have made that pretty clear, I think yours and others assumptions are playing a big part here.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
[Tweet]1325442336957018112[/Tweet]

Facts....

Patrick Basham is American. He was writing in the Express. He's part of the Democracy Institute- a public policy think tank.

He is not a 'pollster'. He is part of a group that has carried out polls that are deemed unreliable though.
I will say this as slow as the election count I..................................am..........................................not.............................................a................................Trump......................................supporter.

So are you off to the states then? it is going to change overnight, I have seen all the sheep saying so, go and follow the American dream, before world War 3.
Get over it and move on. Your man may even have another go.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Sorry mate.

But sour grapes about what?

I am not a Trump fan and neither am I a Biden fan.

I think I have made that pretty clear, I think yours and others assumptions are playing a big part here.

Then why are you making it clear that America is doomed for WW3 now the presidental powers have been handed from Trump to Biden? It seems clear from my and other posters assumptions that it was the worst case scenario that Biden was voted in from the name calling you attached to him and comparing the decision to Starmers anti Brexit stance ect ect ect. (All of which seems a bit muddled and confused as a comparison but hey ho )
Stick to football threads mate, especially on a special day as your daughters birthday, (best wishes to her) so not to wind yourself up,:lol: :kiss::thumbsup:

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Genuine question and perhaps POTG can enlighten me, why are all the seemingly pro-Trump (or anti-Biden) folks on here so pro Brexit? Shared values or coincidence?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I will say this as slow as the election count I..................................am..........................................not.............................................a................................Trump......................................supporter.

So are you off to the states then? it is going to change overnight, I have seen all the sheep saying so, go and follow the American dream, before world War 3.

Nearly emigrated in 2007 but bringing up a young family in Texas didn’t appeal. Any country that mixes drink and fire arms makes me very nervous.

For someone who doesn’t support trump you are bitterly disappointed that he lost.

On a lighter note happy birthday to your daughter. She shares the special day with depor junior though he’s a tad older.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Genuine question and perhaps POTG can enlighten me, why are all the seemingly pro-Trump (or anti-Biden) folks on here so pro Brexit? Shared values or coincidence?

Fair point, but for accuracy I am not, nor never was, pro Trump.

A mad loose cannon.

The alternative however does concern me. As someone who wanted to rid myself of the EU binds, Biden is obviously pro the union.

What concerns me more, is some past stories.

We'll see.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/07/joe-biden-angered-john-major-lobbying-us-visa-gerry-adams/

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London

A mad loose cannon.

The alternative however does concern me. As someone who wanted to rid myself of the EU binds, Biden is obviously pro the union.

We'll see.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/07/joe-biden-angered-john-major-lobbying-us-visa-gerry-adams/

Thanks for the considered reply. Makes sense as you say, Biden is pro EU, Trump definitely is not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Then why are you making it clear that America is doomed for WW3 now the presidental powers have been handed from Trump to Biden? It seems clear from my and other posters assumptions that it was the worst case scenario that Biden was voted in from the name calling you attached to him and comparing the decision to Starmers anti Brexit stance ect ect ect. (All of which seems a bit muddled and confused as a comparison but hey ho )
Stick to football threads mate, especially on a special day as your daughters birthday, (best wishes to her) so not to wind yourself up,:lol: :kiss::thumbsup:

Etc etc etc ****ing etc

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Thanks for the considered reply. Makes sense as you say, Biden is pro EU, Trump definitely is not.

This was an anti-Trump vote. Once the Republicans take stock and get a new man/woman in, they'll walk it in 4 years time.

In the meantime we need to get some decent trade deals with a 'hostile' leader, and try to avoid too much @rse licking.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

A mad loose cannon.

We'll see.

Well, I voted remain, not for any passion for the EU, but because our world no longer works through entities like the nation state. My side lost, and we've exited the EU, and a trade deal will be upon us soon.
You had the good grace to listen to my viewpoint yesterday, plus we support the same team and like some similar music, so I'm interested to hear what is it about the left that rankles?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
This was an anti-Trump vote. Once the Republicans take stock and get a new man/woman in, they'll walk it in 4 years time.

In the meantime we need to get some decent trade deals with a 'hostile' leader, and try to avoid too much @rse licking.

You reap what you sow. Interesting times ahead.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So long as we can get dinner on the table, chlorinated or not.

Which is my problem with Boris and his infatuation with Trump. He basically hamstring himself. Something that is understood by an ever increasing number of MP’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here