• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trump increased his vote by some 8m, where they fraudulent too? that's about 12% increase, inline with the upper bound of turnout there.

FFS - what the hell is wrong with you?

I'll make it simple so hopefully we don't have to do this again:-

All the votes for Trump = good.
All the votes for Biden = bad (the grown up call them fraudulent)

Have you got it now? :lol: :kiss:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[Tweet]1325442336957018112[/Tweet]

Facts....

Patrick Basham is American. He was writing in the Express. He's part of the Democracy Institute- a public policy think tank.

He is not a 'pollster'. He is part of a group that has carried out polls that are deemed unreliable though.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What a prize plum. You have to credit his front though. Actually no, he's just a complete mentalist with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

Biden is heading off to church as I write this comment :lolol:

I know plenty of Christians who go to church, however, they tend not to be rabid, or fanatical Trump supporters.
Biden is going to church? What, a man with Irish history. No shit Sherlock. Wonder if he is a Catholic.

Did you say you had a YouTube channel? Would love to view it. Please publish the link.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
So you missed the BBC article saying:

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

Published: 2 September 2016

Too many voters

Watch the turnout figures ‒ they can be a big giveaway.

You never get a 98% or 99% turnout in an honest election. You just don't.

(Not my words) ???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37243190

Would the BBC say the same thing today? :lolol:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

It wasn’t rigged.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
What makes you think I am protecting him?

You sound like your still bitter over Brexit.

Brexit is coming if you don't like it, go and move to the states and suck on SLOW JOES TOES.

Brexit will happen. Once the vote was done it’s done. My concern of the ****wit in charge and the piss poor strategy.

Sucking Biden toes ... preferable to sucking trumps cock which is your gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couple of the Trump spawn up and demanding that every single vote (all, like 150 million of them) be manually recounted.

Funny how you barely heard from Dumb & Dumber during the Presidency, it was all Ivanka. Now she's nowhere to be seen, while these gormless muppets are mewling for their Daddy.

So the machines are cheating now - reminds me of a storyline from the TV series "Scandal".

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Why are there Trump apologists on this board? What is it about the racist, misogynist, conspiracy theory pedalling, narcissist that appeals to them?

D

Deleted member 2719

Brexit will happen. Once the vote was done it’s done. My concern of the ****wit in charge and the piss poor strategy.

Sucking Biden toes ... preferable to sucking trumps cock which is your gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will say this as slow as the election count I..................................am..........................................not.............................................a................................Trump......................................supporter.

So are you off to the states then? it is going to change overnight, I have seen all the sheep saying so, go and follow the American dream, before world War 3.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Facts....

Patrick Basham is American. He was writing in the Express. He's part of the Democracy Institute- a public policy think tank.

He is not a 'pollster'. He is part of a group that has carried out polls that are deemed unreliable though.

The Express. It must be true then.
:goal:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Why are there Trump apologists on this board? What is it about the racist, misogynist, conspiracy theory pedalling, narcissist that appeals to them?

I find it interesting that none of them have responded or countered my very objective recent posts about Heir Drumph, and limiting their posts to YouTube conspiracy videos and allegations of fraud, which as of yet, no evidence or even relevant information has been offered.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Maybe [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] can explain?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I find it interesting that none of them have responded or countered my very objective recent posts about Heir Drumph, and limiting their posts to YouTube conspiracy videos and allegations of fraud, which as of yet, no evidence or even relevant information has been offered.

“Yeah, but Hilary’s emails...” will be following shortly, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

It's almost as if that's the best they've got :laugh:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bring on the next c..unt.

They’re all Americans.....they have to be c..unts

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Facts....

The article is even annotated, presumably by the editor, to say that there is as yet no actual evidence of voting fraud.

It is an opinion piece at best.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I will say this as slow as the election count I..................................am..........................................not.............................................a................................Trump......................................supporter.

So are you off to the states then? it is going to change overnight, I have seen all the sheep saying so, go and follow the American dream, before world War 3.

Mate you are coming across as having sour grapes before you went off for your morning run.
Of course no one believes change will happen overnight......no more than you would imagine brexit would change things overnight but the crux of the matter is the new president of the US of A has been democratically voted in by the electorate of America. Any dispute on the fact whether the vote was illegal or corrupt is subject to scrutiny by the American justice system. The same process would have probably been suggested had Biden called foul in defeat (although probably he would have less likely been as ungracious in defeat)
Trump is an enigma, true enough but he is a businessman first & political leader second.
If and when he becomes presidential history he will probably retreat from the political limelight and become a successful businessman once again. What will his legacy be?
Probably the most decisive president in recent history. Now America has a chance to unite, yes it is only a chance but thank heaven they have that chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here