• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm glad that someone here has an idea of what happens at what time. I will keep watching, with no idea of what's happening when, until the Malbec or the old age gets me :wink:

Despite being nocturnal, when I stay up for UK elections, even I get beat by about 5 or 6.

The NSC election night banter about snacks etc helps lucidity.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Try half an hour each way, might be a safer bet. CNN is not what it used to be.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

CNN do a very good job of labelling content on their website between Opinion, Analysis and News. I find better than any of the others (Fox start a piece with a sentence that seems like news but it's as if they can't help themselves adding opinion disguised as news).

If you only want to read news and not the rest then you can't stay on the Fox News website for long!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And that’s if Fox is in a commercial break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump was slagging them off for showing Biden rallies. On their show! :D Moaning they had changed and wouldn't used to have shown Sleepy Joe. They tried telling him they were being balanced - don't think he understands the term.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Biden now 2/5, Trump 2/1.

All over according the layers.

I was tracking the betting market on the day of the referendum and, just five hours before the poll closed, Remain was odds-on favourite. Admittedly, there were 10/11, not 2/5 but it shows that the bookies don't always get it right

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was tracking the betting market on the day of the referendum and, just five hours before the poll closed, Remain was odds-on favourite. Admittedly, there were 10/11, not 2/5 but it shows that the bookies don't always get it right

Hillary had a 99% chance to win after exit polls lmao. I think Biden will win this by a landslide, but never ever doubt the silent voters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
LBC and R5 both say that 4am (GMT) at the earliest there’ll be any indications how it’s gone, more often 5 or 6.

I think I’ll go for the early rise then, maybe set the alarm for 5am my time. I’m hoping it will be a huge Biden victory and therefore obvious very early. 5am wake up, watch an hour, go for a run, watch another hour or so and start work at 8:30 with Biden in The White House. Yes, I think I’ll settle for this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Despite being nocturnal, when I stay up for UK elections, even I get beat by about 5 or 6.

The NSC election night banter about snacks etc helps lucidity.

5 or 6? I was done at about five past ten last year.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Like Crodo, I have a tidy interest in Biden at a decent price.

Christmas in lockdown will be gruel and candles should the unlikely occur!!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I want to see the thick orange narcissistic bungle**** annihilated.

Mind you, part of me wants to see a close finish to see what shenanigans he gets up to afterwards.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
[tweet]1323534663453913093[/tweet]

Inspiring.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

When Newcastle votes Remain, Leave was 12/1.

I didn’t back it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I want to see the thick orange narcissistic bungle**** annihilated.

That’s my thoughts.

But I want more. A lot more.

I want Biden to commit to investigating the sexist f***er with a view to getting him behind bars as soon as possible.

And then, I want Tired Joe (who is just as likely to end this week at death’s door than he is to end up at the White House front door) to commit to reforming US democracy so that there will never be another Clown President again. This will, of course, involve taking the majority of the cost out of running and ensuring that a multi-party democracy is the result with proportional representation.

And then he can ban hand guns.

And then retire and let Harris take over......all by Christmas hopefully.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That’s my thoughts.

But I want more. A lot more.

I want Biden to commit to investigating the sexist f***er with a view to getting him behind bars as soon as possible.

And then, I want Tired Joe (who is just as likely to end this week at death’s door than he is to end up at the White House front door) to commit to reforming US democracy so that there will never be another Clown President again. This will, of course, involve taking the majority of the cost out of running and ensuring that a multi-party democracy is the result with proportional representation.

And then he can ban hand guns.

And then retire and let Harris take over......all by Christmas hopefully.
Unlikely, not least because Biden wouldn't become President until January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here