Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
According to Stanford University, with the absurd lack of masks and social distancing at Trump rallies, his mate Covie has infected 30,000 of his supporters and killed off 700.

Not quite so inspiring.
As long as they've voted for him before they pop their clogs, he won't care one little bit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That’s my thoughts.

But I want more. A lot more. --- Doubtful

I want Biden to commit to investigating the sexist f***er with a view to getting him behind bars as soon as possible. --- Maybe

And then, I want Tired Joe (who is just as likely to end this week at death’s door than he is to end up at the White House front door) to commit to reforming US democracy ---- Never ever going to happen, why on earth would he want to weaken his own party?

so that there will never be another Clown President again. --- Doubtful, if Biden messes up this next four years it could well be a lot worse than Trumpy

This will, of course, involve taking the majority of the cost out of running and ensuring that a multi-party democracy is the result with proportional representation. ---- Literally 0% chance of this happening, again, this would hurt the democrats not help them

And then he can ban hand guns. ---- Never

And then retire and let Harris take over ---- She is worse than Biden, IMO, no thank you, she isn't Donald which is good but thats a VERY low bar

I appreciate the optimism I really do, and barring the Kamala bit at the end I'd be delighted to see this happen, but none of it will.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I want Trump to lose by a landslide but I have a nasty feeling that like when people vote Tory that Trump Supporters will be saying they are voting for Biden when they are voting for Trump.

God help us if Trump wins but if he loses he will fight to stay on and I think this could be the start of the break up of the USA.

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
The northern Virginia suburbs generally return early, last time they stayed democratic but there was quite a shift to The Republicans. If the gap stays about the same expect a tight race, if it swings back I think Joe will be looking good. A useful indicator as to what is to come.

California, will of course back Biden by a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I want Trump to lose by a landslide but I have a nasty feeling that like when people vote Tory that Trump Supporters will be saying they are voting for Biden when they are voting for Trump.

God help us if Trump wins but if he loses he will fight to stay on and I think this could be the start of the break up of the USA.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Trump supporter, but could you explain to me how we would need gods help in the UK if he wins?

Also not everybody believes in God? :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The words of two US analysts on C4 News this evening should offer you hope. Their summary was that numerically Trump has a few more supporters than in 2016. But the Democrats have awoken tens of millions of anti Trump voters who’ve never voted before, for example amongst blacks, hispanics, young and otherwise low earners. Hence the huge numbers voting this time, unparalleled for a very long time.

Project Trump may’ve inadvertently politicised the marginalised.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
....and insufferable for the past 10 months or so!

:lolol:

God I miss those photos. Lockdown has a LOT to answer for.

dog_food_PNG9.png

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I would have thought that a Trump win would be better for UK in getting a better trade deal than with a Biden win.
I don't get this argument, Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself and close buddies. He may give us a trade deal easier than the Democrats but it will be on his terms. He is happy to screw Americans so he won't give a toss about the people of Britain other than Boris and Nigel.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I don't get this argument, Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself and close buddies. He may give us a trade deal easier than the Democrats but it will be on his terms. He is happy to screw Americans so he won't give a toss about the people of Britain other than Boris and Nigel.
Yup, Sleepy 'EU' Joe will sort us out.

Difficult times ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here