Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Benjamin Ginsberg, a lawyer who has worked on multiple previous Republican presidential campaigns saying that thus far the Trump campaign has nothing that would even come close to standing up in court to substantiate their claims of fraud.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The 25th Amendment - Effectively removing Trump and putting Pence in charge for the rest of the lame duck scenario - based on Trump not being fit to govern (if he continues trying to incite violence etc).

Would be best for absolutely everyone involved.

President Bartlet had to invoke it when his daughter Zoe was kidnap.
VP John Hoines had just resigned so the job ended up going to the Speaker of the House, who in this case would be Mitch McConnell.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Some unhinged Trump supporter just told me on fb that his grandmother, died 2 years ago how could she have voted for Biden. Asked him how he knows she did. Told me I was a communist.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
President Bartlet had to invoke it when his daughter Zoe was kidnap.
VP John Hoines had just resigned so the job ended up going to the Speaker of the House, who in this case would be Mitch McConnell.

John Goodman for President then!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1324725533595312129[/TWEET]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently there are elections in Cote d'Ivoire.

The US embassy there wrote to the government it's desire for the election to be honest, fair and the result upheld peacefully.

As Nish Kumar said:-

"It's like being told not to fart in the lift by a man with diarrhoea running from the bottom of his trousers'.

Nish.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, Mitch McConnell is the Majority Leader in the Senate.

Of course.

John Goodman has more chance of being President than Nancy P.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Benjamin Ginsberg, a lawyer who has worked on multiple previous Republican presidential campaigns saying that thus far the Trump campaign has nothing that would even come close to standing up in court to substantiate their claims of fraud.

Which is pretty much what you would expect. It looks like the tide has turned for Trump and he would have to try to find different ways to overturn results in too many states to succeed. He might be lucky to get some sort of recount or procedural query in one or two states at best, he's lost, he knows it, he's keeping pretty quiet today as the writing is writ large upon the walll. And, good riddance !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Georgia still has 8900 armed forces votes to count.

Ol' heel spurs must be glad he's always courted the military.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Arizona update - 60k votes in Maricopa County to be announced in 15 mins.

Biden currently leads by roughly 47k in Arizona.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Arizona announcement at 4pm. 1/4 of outstanding votes to be announced (60,000).

Edit: He beat me to it! [emoji3595]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Georgia going to a recount

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Don't think anyone can ever discard the impact of fraud or foul play at an election.

BUT, you can only give appropriate regard to it if there is sufficient evidence to support it, otherwise you're just undermining democracy based on no evidence. So far we know Trump has submitted numerous files, suits and legal challenges in a variety of courts. All we can do is find out if the judiciary agrees something is amiss.

I think this is my point. Most media outlets and commentators are totally disregarding it already. Report it sure, but wait for an investigation before fully discounting it.

Would they do the same if it were Biden. They didn’t when Clinton’s campaign highlighted Russian interference.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1324740614185955330[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
don’t think there will be half as much fuss as people predict. He’s having his little foot stamp but even that is dying down now. I might be wrong but his type tend to slink bank into the shadows to avoid further scrutiny. If he is a narcissist, and I suspect he is, he’ll want to put a lot of distance between himself and this embarrassment as quickly as possible. In all probability he will play down his presidency when asked about it
“Oh that? I had fun, I did a great job. Next question”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here