• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Some unhinged Trump supporter just told me on fb that his grandmother, died 2 years ago how could she have voted for Biden. Asked him how he knows she did. Told me I was a communist.

Thats how f#uckin bad Trump is - Even Dead people hate hate him and are popping back to Vote against him

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Sounds like Trump has been on the phone to his old buddy Murdoch and called in a favour or two. It is merely re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic though, SS ( Shit Storm ) Trump IS sinking and its how long it stays afloat will decide who sinks with him.

According to Robert Peston yesterday, Washington 'sources' claim Trump went apoplectic when AZ was called by Fox and Trump was straight on the phone to Murdoch. Murdoch's response was supposedly 'meh whatever.' Murdoch probably knows Trump is busted and putting distance between him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm not someone of the political right, but you have to admire the way they jettison a lame duck with an almost ruthless efficiency (see the Murdoch / Trump call)

D

Deleted member 2719

Capture.PNG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Astonishing reports to see that there's now panic in the West Wing because the staff are suddenly starting to realise Trump might lose and hardly any had made contingency plans. I mean, how mad must you be to work in a role like that and not only not have a back-up plan in place in case it goes against you but to seemingly not even think for a moment it might...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sorry to upset your cosy little echo chamber but you even you must admit it makes it much more interesting when it is challeneged?

Don't worry I won't call anyone a prick again.

Echo chamber. Virtue signalling. Let's kill fundamentalist Sunnis. Vlad is the good guy. Trump is too.

Just go and do one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see the thickies and weirdos are out tonight, claiming victory. I assume. By the replies.

:facepalm:

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Astonishing reports to see that there's now panic in the West Wing because the staff are suddenly starting to realise Trump might lose and hardly any had made contingency plans. I mean, how mad must you be to work in a role like that and not only not have a back-up plan in place in case it goes against you but to seemingly not even think for a moment it might...

I presume you didn't watch us during the Poyet years? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not someone of the political right, but you have to admire the way they jettison a lame duck with an almost ruthless efficiency (see the Murdoch / Trump call)

First rule of profit-oriented journalism: back the winner. Rupe even backed left-wing extremist, the worst prime minister ever (oops! sorry - channeling folk I have on ignore; my bad): Mr Tony!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sky News Australia broadcasts were removed from air in NZ after the Christchurch mosque murders.

After repeatedly showing the murderer’s Go-Pro footage as he killed, despite a plea from NZ Police to desist. So Murdoch.

Ah, but Symjym really really doesn't like Sunni Muslims, ergo, anyone that murders -- or publicises the murder -- of any Sunni Muslim, irrespective of whether they take out others, and Symjym might not forgive that person/outlet, but Symjym will say something along the lines of: "there's some very fine people on both sides." You see, that's defusing the situation.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hardly astonishing, Trump himself has not organised a concession speech, losing was not an option in his world..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of you lot really should have mentioned that for the last 4 years I've been the American President.

[tweet]1324780362510323726[/tweet]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
First rule of profit-oriented journalism: back the winner. Rupe even backed left-wing extremist, the worst prime minister ever (oops! sorry - channeling folk I have on ignore; my bad): Mr Tony!

If I was running a major news corporation, I would extend the "excitement" and "uncertainty" of this election as long as I could.

Which is pretty much also what they seem to be doing. The media never wants this to end.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
don’t think there will be half as much fuss as people predict. He’s having his little foot stamp but even that is dying down now. I might be wrong but his type tend to slink bank into the shadows to avoid further scrutiny. If he is a narcissist, and I suspect he is, he’ll want to put a lot of distance between himself and this embarrassment as quickly as possible. In all probability he will play down his presidency when asked about it
“Oh that? I had fun, I did a great job. Next question”

Great post. He's just a bully boy and a coward. I'm now watching Mary Trump on tonight's C4 News. I urge you all to check it out. Somebody more technologically minded, please post a link on this wonderful thread.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ah, but Symjym really really doesn't like Sunni Muslims, ergo, anyone that murders -- or publicises the murder -- of any Sunni Muslim, irrespective of whether they take out others, and Symjym might not forgive that person/outlet, but Symjym will say something along the lines of: "there's some very fine people on both sides." You see, that's defusing the situation.

A brilliant last call to James O’Brien on LBC today. A very knowledgeable black guy (he brought his colour into it) and understandably a campaigner against racism, summing up that Trump’s presidency allowed or empowered all the latent racists in the US to speak freely. Frighteningly, 10m’s of them. Hate hidden for a long time in parts of a nation that had never properly dealt with its past.

Similarities to the UK, but imho thankfully here, much diluted without the violence usually.

I can only think that a load of folk in this country are addicted to Facebook and Twitter Alt Right fiction. I can understand why others didn’t want us to be part of an ever converging EU, but what a leap to hate minority ethnic groups and worship a US president revelling in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here