Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can imagine Donald J right now.

It must be like the film Downfall, (the one with all the spoof videos, BHA 3-0, The Pole in goal).

#PrayforMelania

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Echo chamber. Virtue signalling. Let's kill fundamentalist Sunnis. Vlad is the good guy. Trump is too.

Just go and do one.

I am not ashamed of my anti regime change stance, in fact I stand proud in principle of being firmly against the Bush Blair war in Iraq, the killing of Gadaffi and the attempted toppling of Assad via the Obama Cameron and Killary Clinton proactive war mongering and meddling. This US regime change policy led to millions of innocent people being killed directly or indirectly with the sectarianism that followed including the rise of ISIS as a byproduct, and the British public being blamed for the destruction of the countries mentioned and us being attacked in revenge.

At least we have not been dragged into any wars over the last four years, but I am pleased for you and your ilk and the American regime to have a new puppet to play with and carry on where they/you left off after a short break.

Let's not forget that Trump didn't lose support, he gained 8 million voters since he spanked Killary in the last election when he previously won with more votes than Obama did in his. All this without any fraudulent voting.

At the end of the day it was a very successful four years for Trump so if Biden is as successful in keeping away from war and dragging us into one as Trump did I will be just as happy. Will be very interesting how the American regime uses their new puppet though because they have had their hands tied for too long as far as they are concerned.

Next job for Biden is to defund the police in the US :whistle:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot 2020-11-06 230611.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As the great Ian Mackaye said; An arsonist can only start so many fires before he burns his own house down.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I am not ashamed of my anti regime change stance, in fact I stand proud in principle of being firmly against the Bush Blair war in Iraq, the killing of Gadaffi and the attempted toppling of Assad via the Obama Cameron and Killary Clinton proactive war mongering and meddling. This US regime change policy led to millions of innocent people being killed directly or indirectly with the sectarianism that followed including the rise of ISIS as a byproduct, and the British public being blamed for the destruction of the countries mentioned and us being attacked in revenge.

At least we have not been dragged into any wars over the last four years, but I am pleased for you and your ilk and the American regime to have a new puppet to play with and carry on where they/you left off after a short break.

Let's not forget that Trump didn't lose support, he gained 8 million voters since he spanked Killary in the last election when he previously won with more votes than Obama did in his. All this without any fraudulent voting.

At the end of the day it was a very successful four years for Trump so if Biden is as successful in keeping away from war and dragging us into one as Trump did I will be just as happy. Will be very interesting how the American regime uses their new puppet though because they have had their hands tied for too long as far as they are concerned.

Go pack your bits up Donald, you've got to move house soon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone heard from [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]?

Was worried about him as he hasn't posted for a while. Appears to have logged in yesterday early.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Obama Cameron ... Killary Clinton.. you clown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Echo chamber. Virtue signalling. Let's kill fundamentalist Sunnis. Vlad is the good guy. Trump is too.

Just go and do one.

p.s. I have never promoted the notion of killing fundamentalist Sunni Muslims. Please find that quote?

I just object to them promoting the idea of men marrying 9 year old girls:

https://youtu.be/f2DmoUJN8Ns

There are many on here, including yourself who clearly disagree with my objection to this and even love to try and mock me for it.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70

Shame on you :shrug: :mad:

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Ironically with his mishandling of Covid and changes to health care he will have killed far more

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
p.s. I have never promoted the notion of killing fundamentalist Sunni Muslims. Please find that quote?

I just object to them promoting the idea of men marrying 9 year old girls:

https://youtu.be/f2DmoUJN8Ns

There are many on here, including yourself who clearly disagree with my objection to this. Shame on you :shrug: :mad:

Really not the thread for this stuff.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Astonishing reports to see that there's now panic in the West Wing because the staff are suddenly starting to realise Trump might lose and hardly any had made contingency plans. I mean, how mad must you be to work in a role like that and not only not have a back-up plan in place in case it goes against you but to seemingly not even think for a moment it might...

"What do you mean, we've only got one shredder?"

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is this a Minor Threat or Fugazi lyric, or a quote from his book? Or am I thinking of the wrong Ian Mackaye completely? ��

You are correct, it’s that Mackaye. I heard him say this in an interview a few years ago. Possibly one of the DC punk documentaries that were made a few years back. He was referring to the occupants of the White House at the time. Probably one of the Bush boys.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
sddefault.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here