Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Leave Spence alone. It's not his fault he went to the Michael Fish school of Predictions.

At least he stuck his neck on the prediction block
. . . And faced the music when it turns out he was wrong

. . . Again

. . . Oh!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
This election is increasingly reminding me of "House of Cards" in Trump's scrabbling around to stay in power at any cost!

That series ended in his wife becoming president. Melania for President? Might get my vote....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Actually there is a clear path for Trump to reach 270, the fat git needs to lose 50 lbs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This election is increasingly reminding me of "House of Cards" in Trump's scrabbling around to stay in power at any cost!

That series ended in his wife becoming president. Melania for President? Might get my vote....!

In the BBC original series his wife had him bumped off to protect him and his " legacy" ... Can imagine Melania force feeding Trump poisoned Cheeseburgers one after another! [emoji4]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Trump's going to try some shenanigans with the Electoral College delegates.

Biden needs to win as many of the remaining States as possible to mitigate against this.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
In the BBC original series his wife had him bumped off to protect him and his " legacy" ... Can imagine Melania force feeding Trump poisoned Cheeseburgers one after another! [emoji4]

Ah, the Elvis Manoeuvre.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He's in great shape - the best shape - everybody's saying it...

Tremendous shape, really beautifully tremendous, they all say it's absolutely the best shape any President has ever been in, the doctors just can't believe it, they say it's amazingly greatness and wonderful and they've just never seen anything so tremendous ever in a President everly.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wow, set your diaries to 5 Jan. The Georgia Senate play-off will ultimately decide the colour of the Senate.

Exciting times for Joe & the team.

Firmly wedged between Wolves at home & Citeh away in the English Soccer Premier League, with Barrow away in the FA Cup, a fun week for sure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
trump.JPG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1324975504877899776[/TWEET]

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
shawshank  2.jpg

He's starting to remind me of the crooked prison warden in Shawshank Redemption. Holed up in the Oval Office and going out guns blazing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Incredible comeback, I remembered when he was almost a million votes down

Not that incredible when you factor in:-

Trump demanded all his supporters vote on the day.
While
Biden demanded all his supporters mail in their vote.

As the Republican state court agreed with the President that no mail in vote should be counted before the polls close.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Incredible comeback, I remembered when he was almost a million votes down

In one sense yes, but then you have to remember this impression is in some ways artificial. If these states had been allowed to count in ways that others were (ie Texas), then the numbers would have just been much more ‘all at once’, and these supposed shifts non-existent. But then this is a narrative Team Trump thinks implies fraud, so kind of wanted - they just didn’t bank on the degree of shift it would result in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here