• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is long and drawn out vote counting is a brilliant way to dispatch with Trump. The longer the better.

I agree

I was initially hoping for a Biden Landslide - But to be honest. This way is even better watching him put the noose round his own neck and watching him squirm on the end of it in the next few months will be a joy to watch.

The only thing I worry about with that is the Civil Unrest he could create and the cost of that might end up being the lives of a lot of people if his supporters take up arms ond go on some sort of rampge. It only takes one idiot to cause carnage somewhere

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
If it is more balanced it doesn't really matter. The fact is if there is voter fraud whether from the Democrats or the Republicans, both parties should be interested in it being investigated.

The Democrats might not even be aware of their supporters acting on their behalf, but they should be as keen as Trump to make sure all the votes are legit if the process is being questioned. The Democrats should want the election to be fair too surely?

https://youtu.be/ypiTSBY9FS0

Have you got any Youtube videos of some of your fellow Trump supporters chanting 'stop the vote' in some states and 'count the votes' in others? Would be interested to see it.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Because the Russian allegations were true (as the Mueller report established), there's not the slightest evidence of fraud. Trump was asked at his presser for some and walked off.

But that investigation was well after the event. We’re only 3 days from the event this time. How can we discard it so early? Again playing DA

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The problem with Trump is that he's the Man-Boy who cried Wolf. Even if there were any dodgy dealings going on with voter fraud, no-one believes a word out of his mouth as it's all he ever goes on about.

[tweet]1324603375053283328[/tweet]

:lolol: Yeah like the Democrats took their loss in good faith. The day of his inauguration they tried to pin the golden showers with a Russian prostitute in Moscow on him :lolol:

You lot are so funny.

Anyway it's been fun gate crashing this Biden celebration party :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
:lolol: Yeah like the Democrats took their loss in good faith. The day of his inauguration they tried to pin the golden showers with a Russian prostitute in Moscow on him :lolol:

You lot are so funny.

Ah, you're back.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

You lot are so funny.

Except all you've done is stumble in, mumbled some nonsense and thrown up on yourself.

Nobody likes that guy at the party.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

White House Christmas decorations 2021.

20201106_144900.jpg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

You lot are so funny.

If that’s the case, take your bottle of Blue Nun and piss off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If it is more balanced it doesn't really matter. The fact is if there is voter fraud whether from the Democrats or the Republicans, both parties should be interested in it being investigated.

The Democrats might not even be aware of their supporters acting on their behalf, but they should be as keen as Trump to make sure all the votes are legit if the process is being questioned. The Democrats should want the election to be fair too surely?

Absolutely. So trust your democracy, governance and legislature to act appropriately, and if criminal acts take place they will be investigated and acted upon by the appropriate authorities. No democracy is 100% full proof at elections, so trust your commissions, police, judiciary to act.

You obviously don't. You'd rather assume it's rigged, then search YouTube for evidence that might satisfy your evidence threshold, but wouldn't stand up in court, if it would stand up in court, these would be submitted to a judge to act right? Or is the Trump lying when they say they have been filing numerous suits in various counties and states? But then it suits a narrative to continually to try to undermine democracy, undermine legislation, regulation etc. all on the alt-right play back. But you're impartial right? I'm sure you'd never wish to undermine the fundamentals of democracy for ideological gain.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Have you got any Youtube videos of some of your fellow Trump supporters chanting 'stop the vote' in some states and 'count the votes' in others? Would be interested to see it.

No, not on me no, but that was stop counting the illegal stuffed votes in one Democrat state, and to continue counting the legal votes in Republican state. I can see you don't understand the difference. I don't think the Democrats have accused the Republicans of cheating, and there doesn't seem to be any evidence for that anyway. If there was we would soon know about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here