• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He is just rambling now & not making too much sense. Someone put him (us) out of his misery.

It’s quite an extraordinary speech. It’s not the order in which votes are counted that matters, but the final total amount you receive when completed; but he just doesn’t get it does it?!

There must be procedure to declare the President mad, and remove him on medical grounds. I think I remember this from an episode of 24. Or was it House of Cards? Anyway, this must be an option now. That speech is demonstrable evidence he’s gone complete cuckoo.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sadly, that bizarre rant is going to really wind up his core supporters in a bad way.

There will be blood split soon.

Definitely this. With 400m firearms and growing (this year 17m), he’s inciting violence if he loses. Abusing his office, all about his ego, everyone knew that he simply hates being a loser.

If any officials, counters or reporters are hurt by a Tim McVeigh type in the coming year, he caused it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Seems like Biden's flipped Fox News.
Not too much support for Trump from them so far this afternoon, likely due to his critisizing of them earlier. Fascinating to see.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s quite an extraordinary speech. It’s not the order in which votes are counted that matters, but the final total amount you receive when completed; but he just doesn’t get it does it?!

There must be procedure to declare the President mad, and remove him on medical grounds. I think I remember this from an episode of 24. Or was it House of Cards? Anyway, this must be an option now. That speech is demonstrable evidence he’s gone complete cuckoo.

Even if he eventually packs his bags, he’s trying to go out on a literal bang, he’d love anyone who opposed him or was honest to get really hurt.

I said to [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] a year ago that Trump is pure evil.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In amongst this, it's worth remembering "man of the peepel" Nigel Farage was assisting him on his campaign trail and considers him a good friend.

Says a lot about Farage, IMO. Another complete ********.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If anyone's ever watched Derry Girls, it reminded me of rambling Uncle Colm.

Still. At least all his most rabid followers don't have access to guns or anything.

Oh.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This is delicious. The unravelling of one of the most God awful people on the planet for all to see is wonderful. It does reaffirm my belief that ultimately "good" wins, even if it sometimes takes time. I will believe this even more if The Complete And Utter Shyster gives us a terrible match winning decision tomorrow.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not the latest one then, that is scheduled for 5:30 their time.

This election has been like watching a car crash... and I can't stop watching it in horror.

I’m the same. It’s almost a morbid fascination.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Totally. I watched election night and where they counted the postal ballots first in Ohio and Texas Biden was smashing it...... Until Trump commited fraud and stole it away!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Trump just 3.4K ahead in Georgia now.

I’m glad I got that for the Democrats at 5/1! Should cover my mistakes with NC and Fa.

Edit - Trump’s Pennsylvania lead is down to 64k too.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Even if he eventually packs his bags, he’s trying to go out on a literal bang, he’d love anyone who opposed him or was honest to get really hurt.

I said to [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] a year ago that Trump is pure evil.

He seems to want to be a modern day Nero, desiring complete destruction as his legacy in preference to conceding defeat.

I can’t wait for the film, fortunately Hollywood is full of ********s so should be no trouble casting him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trump just 3.4K ahead in Georgia now.

I’m glad I got that for the Democrats at 5/1! Should cover my mistakes with NC and Fa.

Edit - Trump’s Pennsylvania lead is down to 64k too.

Well done. Brave bet.

I fell for the early mood music that sadly Trump was on course for Georgia in a clean sweep of the South, that the Democrats had blown it by not knocking on doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here