• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The main lady in PA was up earlier (and we posted these numbers a few pages ago) stating they had 350k left.

As far as I've read and heard, there are just under 350k remaining eligible to be counted. And the remainder (up to the 450k quoted), are the mail-in votes which arrived after 8pm Monday.
PA allow mail-in's to arrive between then and up to this coming Sunday* (I believe) - but may be counted seperately, and afterward.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trump is like a deranged violent boyfriend who simply won't accept its OVER. His girl is rejecting him and its out of his power. So now he knows she's leaving him for someone else, and there's nothing he can do about it, all he can do is slag her off and slap her around.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Been very little input to this thread with words and thoughts from me during this time, but the next hour or two could be a very, very historical moment for the future of this country.

My 11 and 13 year old are watching and understanding every step of the process, and have probably learnt more about positive and negative human traits during this time than any classroom will ever teach them.

For those on here that are overly vocal on what is best for my second new home, without ever living here...do one.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A direct quote from Republican Senator Lindsey Graham: "Philadelphia elections are crooked as a snake..", says "everything should be on the table" when asked if the Pennsylvania election result should be thrown out - Lindsey Graham refuses to dismiss idea to scrap Pennsylvania election results over Trump conspiracy theories

I'm a citizen of a bananas republic.
Republicans appear split between those privately horrified by Trump's stance: they appear to have turned their phones off. And those like Graham and Cruz who are doubling down with Trump, essentially because they want to inherit Trump's core base when they make their own bids in 4 years.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A direct quote from Republican Senator Lindsey Graham: "Philadelphia elections are crooked as a snake..", says "everything should be on the table" when asked if the Pennsylvania election result should be thrown out - Lindsey Graham refuses to dismiss idea to scrap Pennsylvania election results over Trump conspiracy theories

I'm a citizen of a bananas republic.

It's so incredibly disrespectful towards the over 100 million Americans who stood out for multiple hours during a horrific pandemic to exercise their democratic rights.

Trump has absolutely no care or consideration towards the people. He just cannot and will not stand to lose a popularity contest.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This **** has shown up. :facepalm:

[tweet]1324552514188926977[/tweet]

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Democracy is overrated. The USA have a dictatorship, the President is intentionally trying to dismantle the democratic process supported by his following of armed nut jobs, to save his own skin.

It's quite ironic that the fat oaf and his cronies like Pompeo have been crapping on China over the rule of law and undemocratic processes, when they are trying to do the same.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
and who pays for the courts and recounts

Just a thought whilst watching CNN, if Trump’s finances are as precarious as we are led to believe, and with the Republican Party beginning to distance themselves from him, will he ultimately end up forced into a corner when he simply can’t afford to keep any legal challenge going?

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
Just a thought whilst watching CNN, if Trump’s finances are as precarious as we are led to believe, and with the Republican Party beginning to distance themselves from him, will he ultimately end up forced into a corner when he simply can’t afford to keep any legal challenge going?

No.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
lzs2ae8pchx51.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Enjoyed Trumps rant last night.

"We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this election, and he's got to go to Arizona and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A comment on CNN pointed out the vote is very antiTrump. Not anti Republican, because not one Republican Senator has lost their seat, so Trump claiming the postal votes are invalid, means all the votes are invalid.
America is sick of Trump.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
and who pays for the courts and recounts

from a couple of reports, on individual states so may differ, the state pays if gap is within a certain % otherwise its the candidate.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A comment on CNN pointed out the vote is very antiTrump. Not anti Republican, because not one Republican Senator has lost their seat, so Trump claiming the postal votes are invalid, means all the votes are invalid.
America is sick of Trump.

thats a really good point. if anyone has seen the ballots in US, they have congress, local elections and laws being voted on. a college told me they get a practice ballot sent out so you can work out all the options you want to vote on in advance.

one report last night was highlighting the "split ballot" in particular counties were high, voting Biden on president but Republican on senate/representative votes.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Been very little input to this thread with words and thoughts from me during this time, but the next hour or two could be a very, very historical moment for the future of this country.

My 11 and 13 year old are watching and understanding every step of the process, and have probably learnt more about positive and negative human traits during this time than any classroom will ever teach them.

For those on here that are overly vocal on what is best for my second new home, without ever living here...do one.

A bit precious here perhaps. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the US has an imbalanced influence on global politics, so any citizen of this planet who wants to pipe up about this election is well within their rights. I say this as a US citizen and resident. You're correct that this is a hugely educational moment. Best wishes to you and your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here