Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Pence has blown his chances of standing in 2024. This episode will be looked on as shameful in years to come and the Republicans will try to forget it. Anyone close to Trump will be a non-person in GOP eyes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pence has blown his chances of standing in 2024. This episode will be looked on as shameful in years to come and the Republicans will try to forget it. Anyone close to Trump will be a non-person in GOP eyes.

Spot on. I can't believe republican's are not turning on him after that shameful briefing. You'd want to distance yourself from this brat, surely?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He seems to want to be a modern day Nero, desiring complete destruction as his legacy in preference to conceding defeat.

I can’t wait for the film, fortunately Hollywood is full of ********s so should be no trouble casting him.

He’s an incredibly and dangerously (in a cowardly, not tough, way) spiteful person. Think Hitler and his V weapons when a loss was certain, pleasure in killing and hitting the history heart of London. He wants people hurt, he wants the USA damaged if he can’t have it.

We knew this from his bitching about John McCain and countless others, now everyone can see it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Loads of articles today, suggesting Trump would run again in 2024 if "vote is stolen"..... Will set up some kind of trump TV for his base and then mount a fresh challenge in the primaries.

I can only hope that either he gets banged up first, or the GOP somehow change their rules on who can be a GOP candidate to ban him.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
PA: Trump up by 64,000 - Estimated 450,000 remaining (many coming in from Blue Urban areas inc. P.berg).
GA: Trump up by a mere 3,000 votes - Estimated 72,000 remaining (many coming in from Blue Urban areas inc. Atlanta)

tl/dr: Biden takes both, probably.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loads of articles today, suggesting Trump would run again in 2024 if "vote is stolen"..... Will set up some kind of trump TV for his base and then mount a fresh challenge in the primaries.

I can only hope that either he gets banged up first, or the GOP somehow change their rules on who can be a GOP candidate to ban him.

The Democrats have 4 plus years to finally get their county by county arses into gear. Famously without the local level organisation and campaigning feet on the ground of GOP. The demographics are on their side if they can do this.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
PA: Trump up by 64,000 - Estimated 450,000 remaining (many coming in from Blue Urban areas inc. P.berg).
GA: Trump up by a mere 3,000 votes - Estimated 72,000 remaining (many coming in from Blue Urban areas inc. Atlanta)

Penn - including 80,000 in Philadelphia .... staunchly Democratic and Biden so far.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Biden takes both, but nothing suggests there's anything like 450k left in PA.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This'll drag on for a lot longer as the margins are (and will be) so slim in multiple states.
Trump won't win anything in the courts, but will demand recounts in at least 4 states imo.

I’ve said all week to my enquiring family that this will take until at least Friday.

Then the sore loser will insist on an array of recounts (fair enough), but then weeks of state and then Supreme Court cases trying to overturn the verdict of the people.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A little speech here...... I get it, many of you hated him when he took over from a much loved and trailblazing leader- the first person of colour to hold the office.

I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy has done remarkable things.

Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how intelligent he is and how much money he has, they’re just jealous.

That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some issues, yes there have been some failures, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth about how things have gone.

He's out there every day proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

I, for one, still love Graham Potter.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
TV news networks including ABC, CBS and MSNBC stopped broadcasting the president’s remarks – which amounted to a series of un-democratic lies.

As MSNBC cut away from the White House, after the president falsely declared victory, anchor Brian Williams commented, “Here we are again in the unusual position of not only interrupting the president of the United States but correcting the president of the United States.”

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A little speech here...... I get it, many of you hated him when he took over from a much loved and trailblazing leader- the first person of colour to hold the office.

I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy has done remarkable things.

Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how intelligent he is and how much money he has, they’re just jealous.

That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some issues, yes there have been some failures, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth about how things have gone.

He's out there every day proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

I, for one, still love Graham Potter.

Nearly had me there!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
TV news networks including ABC, CBS and MSNBC stopped broadcasting the president’s remarks – which amounted to a series of un-democratic lies.

As MSNBC cut away from the White House, after the president falsely declared victory, anchor Brian Williams commented, “Here we are again in the unusual position of not only interrupting the president of the United States but correcting the president of the United States.”

I hate listening to his propaganda and cleverly crafted hand grenades. A verbal version of all the political, conspiracy theory and CV19 lies on Facebook/Twitter which I’ve successfully avoided since the platforms were created.

I don’t find it funny this time, because importantly he has millions of gun holding goons hanging on his every word. They had enough school slayings, before he embarked on this campaign to take the country down with him.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Coming from the man who was suspended for six months for lying.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Coming from the man who was suspended for six months for lying.

Fair play to you guys, helping to kick out this ONE TERM racist.

302EC78D-DF33-489F-9F9E-700762FB37AE.png

If you’re one of those voters, well played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here